HRM USA U60CH Automatic Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor
By HRM USA
Shipping handling time is available on products that are In Stock.
Excludes Preorder Items, Out of Stock Items, Custom Imprint Orders.
A fully automatic wrist blood pressure monitor designed to be easy to use. With an irregular heartbeat indicator that will automatically detect an irregular heartbeat, and a WHO classification indicator that will show clearly if your blood pressure is too high, this monitor shows you all the vital information you need with the push of a button.
- WHO Classification Indicator : Display for home blood pressure measurement
- Irregular Heartbeat Detector : Symbol will be displayed along with the reading if irregular heartbeat is detected
- 3 times average blood pressure
- Beep alarm
- Year/Month/Date/Time Function
- Measuring Accuracy : Pressure, +/- 3mmHG. Pulse, +/- 5of reading
- Measuring Range : Pressure = 0-299 mmHG. Pulse = 40-199 pulses/min
- Automatic Power Off : Approx 3 min
- Operation Environment : +5c - +40c
- Measuring Principle : Oscillometric Method
- Measuring Location : Wrist
- Cuff Size : 13.5 - 21.5 cm
- LCD Size : 47x99 mm
- Memory : 2 Users / 90 Reading Each
- Power Source : 2 AAA Batteries
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase any product sold by an Authorized Dealer of that specific product offered at lower price. Proof of lower price is required.
Here's how to qualify for Price Match:
- Services such as custom imprinting, extended warranties, ect.
- Items must be in advertised as New Condition, HRM USA will not price match against Used, Newly Overhauled, Manufacturer Refurbished, or Open Box Returns
- Out of Stock or Preorder items do not qualify
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers (Marketplace Sellers) on Website
- Price Match will take into consideration final value costs, including shipping and taxes.