Garmin HRM-RUN Running Heart Rate Monitor Transmitter
Arrives in time for Christmas!
Click For Details
Shipping handling time is available on products that are In Stock.
Excludes Preorder Items, Out of Stock Items, Custom Imprint Orders.
HRM-Run heart rate monitor provides the most advanced running metrics to high-end Garmin Forerunner running watches. The small, lightweight module fits entirely within the width of the seamlessly comfortable, easily adjustable non-slip strap, while providing advanced heart rate and physiological features — VO2 max, lactate threshold, recovery time estimates, stress score, performance condition and predicted race times — as well as 6 running dynamics measurements — cadence, vertical oscillation, ground contact time, vertical ratio, stride length and left/right ground contact time balance. This real-time data can help athletes take their performance to the next level.
- Fenix 3
- Forerunner 630
- Forerunner 620
- Forerunner 920XT
- Fenix 2
- Fenix 3
- D2 Bravo
- Virb XE
- Unit dimensions (LxWxD): 23.5”-56.0” x 1.2” x 0.5” (60.0 - 142.0 x 3.0 x 1.2 cm)
- Weight: 2.1 oz (59 g)
- Module size: 29.4 x 51.4 x 8.5 mm
- Module weight: 1.7 oz (49 g)
- Size adjustment: Bi-fold
- Sizing range: 23.5”-56.0” (60.0 - 142.0 cm)
- Battery: CR2032
- Battery life: Up to 1 year (approx. 1 hour per day)
- Water rating: 5 ATM
- ANT+® heart rate: yes
- Supports heart rate variability and advanced heart rate features: yes
- 2.4 GHz ANT wireless communication protocol: yes
- Running dynamics: yes
- Stores and forwards heart rate: no
- Swim interval heart rate statistics: no
- Non-slip design for pool swimming: no
- Pool chemical resistant: no