H R Lubricating Jelly
The HR Brand emphasizes the symbol of quality because of its sterility offering the thickest viscosity of any medical and/or personal lubricant on the market.
HR Lubricating Jelly is widely popular in the following medical arenas: surgery, catheterization, diagnostic ultrasounds, therapeutic ultrasounds and OBGYN procedures and general exams.
HR Lubricating Jelly is stable, sterile and non-toxic.
- OBGYN Procedures: Obstetricians and gynecologists prefer HR Lubricating Jelly because of its purity and viscosity; the micro-flora friendly formula reduces the onset of acute dermal reactions
- General Examinations: From the general practitioner to the specialists such as urologists, proctologists and ENT's
- Surgery: HR Lubricating Jelly is excellent for lubricating instruments in both the pre-op and in the operating room assisting surgeons and physicians for over 75 years
- Catheterization: When a catheter is inserted it requires lubrication, and HR Lubricating Jelly is stable, sterile and non-toxic; this micro-flora friendly lubricant reduces the opportunity of infections associated with catheterization and intubation
- Diagnostic Ultrasounds: The clarity and viscosity of HR Lubricating Jelly produces a superior resolution that achieves an exceptional image that will help define your diagnosis
- Therapeutic Ultrasounds: The viscosity of HR Lubricating Jelly fills the acoustical window necessary to achieve an even thermal transfer required to properly stimulate the tissue. HR Lubricating Jelly will not thermally break down like most lubricants when exposed to excessive bands of heat
- Plastic Surgery: Lubricating jelly is used in post-op recovery; HR Lubricating Jelly is stable, sterile, non-toxic and micro-flora friendly
- Laser Hair Removal: Lubricating jelly is applied to the area of the skin to be laser-treated
- Urological Procedures- Great for catheter insertions and specula insertions
- Proctological Procedures- Ideal for rectal exams, scope insertion, digital examinations, cancer screenings
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within Claims for items damaged in transit must be received Items deemed defective by manufacturer standards
Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued
Easy Return Process
Please be sure to place a note in the package with this information:
2)Reason for return
3)State that you would like a refund, or an exchange and what you would like to exchange for.
Our return address is:
HRM USA INC
Attn: Return Dept
1044 Pulinski Rd.
Warminster, Pa 18974
Or log in to your account , and process your return online.
– Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging
– Computers and Computer Software,
– Heating Pads,
– Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable
– All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.)
– Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item
– Imprinted products.
– HRM USA Stores Gift Cards and may not be redeemed for cash.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee
If using a shipping label generated by HRMUSA Inc, the cost of this label will be deducted from refund amount (unless product is defective).
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange. Any refused package will be assessed shipping charges incurred by the carrier.