H R Lubricating Jelly
Shipping handling time is available on products that are In Stock.
Excludes Preorder Items, Out of Stock Items, Custom Imprint Orders.
The HR Brand emphasizes the symbol of quality because of its sterility offering the thickest viscosity of any medical and/or personal lubricant on the market.
HR Lubricating Jelly is widely popular in the following medical arenas: surgery, catheterization, diagnostic ultrasounds, therapeutic ultrasounds and OBGYN procedures and general exams.
HR Lubricating Jelly is stable, sterile and non-toxic.
- OBGYN Procedures: Obstetricians and gynecologists prefer HR Lubricating Jelly because of its purity and viscosity; the micro-flora friendly formula reduces the onset of acute dermal reactions
- General Examinations: From the general practitioner to the specialists such as urologists, proctologists and ENT's
- Surgery: HR Lubricating Jelly is excellent for lubricating instruments in both the pre-op and in the operating room assisting surgeons and physicians for over 75 years
- Catheterization: When a catheter is inserted it requires lubrication, and HR Lubricating Jelly is stable, sterile and non-toxic; this micro-flora friendly lubricant reduces the opportunity of infections associated with catheterization and intubation
- Diagnostic Ultrasounds: The clarity and viscosity of HR Lubricating Jelly produces a superior resolution that achieves an exceptional image that will help define your diagnosis
- Therapeutic Ultrasounds: The viscosity of HR Lubricating Jelly fills the acoustical window necessary to achieve an even thermal transfer required to properly stimulate the tissue. HR Lubricating Jelly will not thermally break down like most lubricants when exposed to excessive bands of heat
- Plastic Surgery: Lubricating jelly is used in post-op recovery; HR Lubricating Jelly is stable, sterile, non-toxic and micro-flora friendly
- Laser Hair Removal: Lubricating jelly is applied to the area of the skin to be laser-treated
- Urological Procedures- Great for catheter insertions and specula insertions
- Proctological Procedures- Ideal for rectal exams, scope insertion, digital examinations, cancer screenings
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase any product sold by an Authorized Dealer of that specific product offered at lower price. Proof of lower price is required.
Here's how to qualify for Price Match:
- Services such as custom imprinting, extended warranties, ect.
- Items must be in advertised as New Condition, HRM USA will not price match against Used, Newly Overhauled, Manufacturer Refurbished, or Open Box Returns
- Out of Stock or Preorder items do not qualify
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers (Marketplace Sellers) on Website
- Price Match will take into consideration final value costs, including shipping and taxes.