Polar Bluetooth Smart Chest H7 + Polar Stride Sensor - Runners Pack
Arrives in time for Christmas!
Click For Details
Shipping handling time is available on products that are In Stock.
Excludes Preorder Items, Out of Stock Items, Custom Imprint Orders.
This Runner's Pack containing a Bluetooth Stride Sensor (Foot Pod) and and an H7 Heart Rate Transmitter is a must have whether you just love to run or you want to maximize your training for your next marathon.
These sensors working together will provide you with the data you need for your running to be at it's peak.
The Stride Sensor Bluetooth Smart is for runners who want to improve their technique and performance. It allows you to see speed and distance information with the free Polar Beat app whether you are running on a treadmill, indoor track or on the muddiest trail.
- Compatible with the Polar Beat app
- Get real time speed & distance on your smart phone/Bluetooth Smart Ready device
- Measures each stride you take to show running speed and distance
- Small, lightweight sensor fits firmly onto your shoe
- Helps improve your running technique by showing your running cadence and stride length on polarpersonaltrainer.com, our free online training diary
- Lets you see how your running performance changes with Polar’s unique Running Index via the Polar Beat training app upgrade
- Uses Bluetooth Smart Technology and is compatible with Bluetooth Smart Ready mobile devices
- Shock and water resistant to handle even the most demanding runs
- 600 hours operating lifetime with the Polar Beat training app
- User changeable battery
- Transmission range >10 meters
- Note: not compatible with Polar heart rate monitors
This small & lightweight sensor measures each stride, helping you analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of your run. Use the sensor with the Polar Beat app to track your indoor runs, all without GPS. Measure your speed and distance, and then analyze and share post training.
When you exercise you don’t always have to go faster, harder or for longer to get the most out of your training session. Listen to your heart to train at the right intensity, and you’ll get the effect you are looking for.
The Polar H7 heart rate sensor connects to the iPhone 4S or greater using Bluetooth Smart, keeping the battery drain low on both devices. It can also be connected to many other Polar devices as well as compatible gym equipment. The H7’s soft fabric chest strap seamlessly adapts to your body shape, bringing full freedom of movement to your training. The Polar H7 heart rate sensor provides live heart rate data on the Polar Beat application. When used together you can gain access to even more of the app’s features, including smart calorie tracking, Sport Zones for finding the right intensity for your workout, and deeper analysis of your workout’s training benefit. Polar H7 heart rate sensor is part of a complete system. When used with a compatible smart phone, it will require an application supporting heart rate functionality for Bluetooth 4.0 low energy. H7 can also communicate with Polar compatible fitness equipment & Polar 5kHz training computers.
- Uses low energy Bluetooth smart technology and coded 5 kHz transmission, providing ECG-accurate heart rate to any Bluetooth smart ready device and compatible Polar training computers
- Provides live heart rate on your mobile training application, including the Polar Beat app, to make the most of every session
- Long transmission range (~10m)
- User replaceable battery
- Includes a soft and comfortable hand washable fabric chest strap
Measurement for Strap Size should be taken right below the pectoral muscles or breasts. Sizing options are not offered in Pink or Blue at this time.
XS/SM - 20-30 Inches
Med/XL - 30-45 Inches
XXXL - 45-60 Inches
Polar H1, H2, H3 and Polar H7 heart rate sensors have two parts: the chest strap & the connector. The heart rate sensor is worn around your chest, just below chest muscles.
Wear the heart rate sensor
1a. Moisten the plastic electrode areas on the reverse side of the strap.
1b. If the strap has textile electrodes, wet them under running water.
2. Attach the connector to the strap. Adjust the strap length fo fit tightly but comfortably around your chest.
3. Tie the strap around your chest, just below the chest muscles, and attach the hook to the other end of the strap.
4. To ensure good heart rate signal detection, check that the moist electrode areas are firmly against your skin and that the Polar logo of the connector is in a central and upright position.
The Polar H7 transmitter can also communicate with Polar compatible fitness equipment & Polar 5kHz training computers such as FT1, FT2, FT4, FT7, FT40, FT60, FT80, RS100, RS300X, RS400, RCX5, CS100, CS200, CS300, V800, iPad (3rd & 4th generation), iPad mini, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, iPod touch (5th generation), iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, HTC One M8 with Android 4.3 or later, HTC One Max with Android 4.3 or later, HTC One Mini 2 with Android 4.3 or later, Huawei Ascend P7 with Android 4.3 or later, LG G Flex with Android 4.3 or later, LG G3 with Android 4.3 or later, HTC One Mini with Android 4.3 or later, HTC One with Android 4.3 or later, LG G2 with Android 4.3 or later, LG Nexus 4 with Android 4.3 or later, LG Nexus 5 with Android 4.3 or later, Motorola Moto G with Android 4.3 or later, Motorola Moto X with Android 4.3 or later, Samsung Galaxy S3 with Android 4.3 or later, Samsung Galaxy S4 with Android 4.3 or later, Samsung Galaxy S5 with Android 4.3 or later, Samsung S5 Mini with Android 4.3 or later, Samsung Galaxy Note II with Android 4.3 or later, Samsung Galaxy Note III with Android 4.3 or later, Sony Xperia Z1 with Android 4.3 or later, Sony Xperia Z1 Compact with Android 4.3 or later, Sony Xperia Z2 with Android 4.3 or later