When you exercise you don’t always have to push your body to failure to get the most out of your training session. The Polar H7 heart rate sensor allows you to Listen to your heart to train at the right intensity, and stay in your target heart rate zone to get the maximum benefit from your heart rate training.
The Polar H7 heart rate sensor connects to your smart device (iPhone 4S or higher, iPod Touch 5th generation or higher, iPad 3rd generation or higher, iPad mini and Android devices using os 4.3 or later) using Bluetooth Smart, keeping the battery drain low on both devices.
The H7’s paired with the HRM USA soft fabric chest strap seamlessly adapts to your body shape, bringing full freedom of movement to your training. The Polar H7 heart rate sensor provides live heart rate data on the Polar Beat application. When used together you can gain access to even more of the app’s features, including smart calorie tracking, Sport Zones for finding the right intensity for your workout, and deeper analysis of your workout’s training benefit. Polar H7 heart rate sensor is part of a complete system. When used with a compatible smart phone, it will require an application supporting heart rate functionality for Bluetooth 4.0 low energy. H7 can also communicate with Polar compatible fitness equipment & Polar 5kHz training computers.
- Uses low energy Bluetooth smart technology and coded 5 kHz transmission, providing ECG-accurate heart rate to any Bluetooth smart ready device and compatible Polar training computers
- Provides live heart rate on your mobile training application, including the Polar Beat app, to make the most of every session
- Long transmission range (~10m)
- User replaceable battery
- Includes a soft and comfortable hand washable fabric HRM USA chest strap
Measurement for Strap Size should be taken right below the pectoral muscles or breasts. Sizing options are not offered in Pink or Blue at this time.
XS/SM - 20-30 Inches
Med/XL - 30-45 Inches
XXXL - 45-60 Inches
Polar H1, H2, H3 and Polar H7 heart rate sensors have two parts: the chest strap & the connector. The heart rate sensor is worn around your chest, just below chest muscles.
Wear the heart rate sensor
1a. Moisten the plastic electrode areas on the reverse side of the strap.
1b. If the strap has textile electrodes, wet them under running water.
2. Attach the connector to the strap. Adjust the strap length fo fit tightly but comfortably around your chest.
3. Tie the strap around your chest, just below the chest muscles, and attach the hook to the other end of the strap.
4. To ensure good heart rate signal detection, check that the moist electrode areas are firmly against your skin and that the Polar logo of the connector is in a central and upright position.
The Polar H7 transmitter can also communicate with Polar compatible fitness equipment & Polar 5kHz training computers such as FT1, FT2, FT4, FT7, FT40, FT60, FT80, RS100, RS300X, RS400, A300, M400, RCX3, RS200, RCX5, CS100, CS200, CS300, and V800, M450 & More.
Apple : iPad (3rd & 4th generation), iPad mini, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iphone 7 & higher generations. iPod touch (5th generation) and higher, .
Also works with HTC One M8 with Android 4.3 or later, HTC One Max with Android 4.3 or later, HTC One Mini 2 with Android 4.3 or later, Huawei Ascend P7 with Android 4.3 or later, LG G Flex with Android 4.3 or later, LG G3 with Android 4.3 or later, HTC One Mini with Android 4.3 or later, HTC One with Android 4.3 or later, LG G2 with Android 4.3 or later, LG Nexus 4 with Android 4.3 or later, LG Nexus 5 with Android 4.3 or later, Motorola Moto G with Android 4.3 or later, Motorola Moto X with Android 4.3 or later, Samsung Galaxy S3 with Android 4.3 or later, Samsung Galaxy S4 with Android 4.3 or later, Samsung Galaxy S5 with Android 4.3 or later, Samsung S5 Mini with Android 4.3 or later, Samsung Galaxy Note II with Android 4.3 or later, Samsung Galaxy Note III with Android 4.3 or later, Sony Xperia Z1 with Android 4.3 or later, Sony Xperia Z1 Compact with Android 4.3 or later, Sony Xperia Z2 with Android 4.3 or later