Garmin Virb X Action Camera
Shipping handling time is available on products that are In Stock.
Excludes Preorder Items, Out of Stock Items, Custom Imprint Orders.
The VIRB X action camera shoots rich, high-definition, wide-angle footage at 1080p30, 12 megapixel photos at up to 10 frames per second, and captures more of your action. Designed for the toughest environments, VIRB X is able to dive to 50 meter depths without a case, allowing capture of cleaner and clearer audio. Powered by Garmin GPS, G-Metrix allows you to track and overlay how fast, how far, how high and how intense the moment truly was.
Professional Video CaptureWith the ability to shoot stunning high definition video in 1080p30 and 480p120, VIRB X is ready to capture your experiences in vivid detail. Featuring a custom, all-glass lens, high resolutions and zoom levels, VIRB X ensures you get the shots you need.
High-quality PhotographyWith a dedicated photo button and the ability to shoot wide-angle 12 megapixel photos at speeds up to 10 frames per second, VIRB X is designed to get the image. You can even capture photos while recording video. VIRB X can also be set to automatically capture photos over long periods of time at customizable intervals up to 120 seconds. With Extended Timelapse, VIRB X will sleep between shots, allowing you to maximize your battery life for exceptionally long captures.
G-MetrixCapture more than just video of the moment with G-Metrix. VIRB X contains built-in Garmin GPS, G-force, orientation sensors and the ability to wirelessly connect to external sensors and Garmin devices to capture even more performance data. Play your experience back in higher definition than ever before by using our free mobile or desktop software to automatically overlay gauges, graphs and more, showcasing your speed, acceleration, heart rate (and much more) in real time.
Rugged and Dive ReadyVIRB X is ready to dive deep (up to 50 meters) without the need for additional equipment or cases. Its tough, compact design is ready to withstand the elements with an exposed microphone that records clean and clear audio that cameras in cases just can’t pick up. Thanks to a hydrophobic, flat, glass lens, underwater shots are crystal clear while transitions in and out of the water stay unobstructed by droplets.
Built-in Wi-FiConnect one or more VIRB X cameras to the Garmin VIRB® Mobile App on your compatible smartphone¹ or tablet. This gives you the ability to line up your shot with live video preview, control and view multiple cameras, playback and edit recorded footage, overlay G-Metrix data and push your videos to the cloud. VIRB X can even be controlled, configured and viewed from a compatible Garmin device.
Bluetooth-enabled HD AudioEquipped with Bluetooth 4.0, VIRB X can connect directly to wireless Bluetooth headsets or microphones to capture audio in high definition. Whether you’re further away from your camera, or you’d rather capture your motorcycle commentary, VIRB X ensures your audio needs are covered.
Remote Control EcosystemVIRB X can leverage the powerful Garmin ecosystem to simplify and extend camera control. Monitor and control your VIRB X with the optional VIRB remote, smart devices, portable navigation devices, wearables, chartplotters, aviation flight decks and even other VIRB cameras.
Multi-camera SynchronizationUsing the power of Garmin GPS, VIRB X simplifies complicated multi-camera shots by automatically synchronizing footage with sub-frame accuracy using GPS timestamps. Use VIRB Edit to seamlessly switch between multiple camera angles with the click of a button eliminating time-consuming realignment and time codes.
One-touch RecordingVIRB X was engineered for easy operation with a 1-touch record switch on the top of the camera and a dedicated shutter button for still photos in the same place. The solid click of the switch makes it easy to know that you are recording, even if you’re wearing gloves. The camera begins recording the moment you flip the switch, even if the camera is off.
Keep Going with Rugged PowerVIRB X features weatherproof power contacts so you can connect to a vehicle battery or other power source to allow for long periods of uninterrupted recording in even the toughest conditions. VIRB X also features a rechargeable/replaceable lithium-ion battery for maximum flexibility.
VIRB TrackingVIRB Tracking lets you know the last known position of your camera so you can return and retrieve it. Use the VIRB Tracking function with a compatible Garmin device or compatible smartphone¹.
Incredible Video Without HassleVIRB Edit, our free desktop software, automatically generates great, ready-to-share videos of your experiences thanks to G-Metrix data collected by VIRB. Or choose manual controls to review and edit your footage, adjust G-Metrix gauges, add music and seamlessly switch between camera angles. VIRB Edit will also automatically keep your camera’s software up-to-date.
MountsA variety of versatile mounts let you firmly lock the camera in position. From curved, flat deck and dash mounts to handlebar, seatpost, helmet, chest and multi-use strap mounts, we have you covered. VIRB mounts feature professional, non-slip, Allen head tightening, allowing maximum torque for vibration/impact resistance.
- VIRB X action camera
- Rechargeable battery pack
- Charging/data cable
- Flat and curved adhesive mounts
- Standard mount adapter
- Long screw
- Unit size (HxWxD): 3.0” x 1.6” x 1.4” (77.0 x 40.6 x 36.8 mm)
- Display size: 1” (25.4 mm) diagonal; 128 x 128
- Unit weight: 5.35 oz (151.7 grams)
- Image sensor: 12.4 MP, 1/2.3" CMOS
- File Type: .mp4
- 1080p HD video: 30, 25 fps
- 960p HD video: 30, 25 fps
- 720p HD video: 60, 50, 30, 25 fps
- 480p (slow motion): 120 fps
- Still photo resolution: 12 MP and 7 MP
- Photo burst: 12MP at 10 fps
- Photo time lapse: custom up to 120 second intervals
- Internal microphone
- External microphone : Optional rugged power cable or Bluetooth audio
- Bluetooth : Yes (4.0)
- ANT+ compatible : Yes (remote and sensors)
- Interface : USB 2.0
- Wi-Fi streaming : Yes (802.11 bgn)
- Temperature range: From -20° to 45°C (from -4° to 113°F) (operating); from 0° to 45°C (from 32° to 113°F) (charging); from -40° to 85°C (from -40° to 185°F) (storage)
- Memory: microSD™ card (up to 128 GB); card not included
- Waterproof to 50 meters without a dive case
- Image stabilization
- Lens distortion correction
- Battery type : Rechargeable 980mAh Li-polymer
- Battery capacity : 980 mAh
- Battery life : 1080p (30fps), up to 2 hours
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase any product sold by an Authorized Dealer of that specific product offered at lower price. Proof of lower price is required.
Here's how to qualify for Price Match:
- Services such as custom imprinting, extended warranties, ect.
- Items must be in advertised as New Condition, HRM USA will not price match against Used, Newly Overhauled, Manufacturer Refurbished, or Open Box Returns
- Out of Stock or Preorder items do not qualify
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers (Marketplace Sellers) on Website
- Price Match will take into consideration final value costs, including shipping and taxes.
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within 45 days of purchase date subject to conditions below. Claims for items damaged in transit must be received within (3) business days of receipt of merchandise. Items deemed defective by manufacturer standards must be reported within 7 days of receipt. Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. Please allow 5-7 Business days for a credit to appear on your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued within 7- 10 business days after receipt of return.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 10% or a $2.95 minimum fee.
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at 800-403-8285 for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange.
No Used Returns/Exchanges on the following
- Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging has been opened or safety seals have have been broken.
- Computers and Computer Software, once any of the manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
- Heating Pads, once safety seal has been broken
- Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable once opened.
- All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.) once unwrapped or seal broken.
- Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item indicated on the website as non-returnable.
- Imprinted products.
- Suunto Products that have been used
- HRM USA Stores Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.