Garmin VIRB Ultra 30 4K Action Camera
Shipping handling time is available on products that are In Stock.
Excludes Preorder Items, Out of Stock Items, Custom Imprint Orders.
This product is unavailable
4K Action Camera with Voice Control and Data Overlays
- Ultra HD 4K/30fps footage with 1.75-inch touchscreen display that lets you see what is being recorded
- 3-axis image stabilization captures smooth and steady video, no matter the terrain
- Shoot hands-free using voice control¹ to start/stop recording, take photos or remember moments
- Built-in sensors and GPS capture G-Metrix™ data to prove how far, how high and how fast you went
- High-sensitivity microphone captures clear audio in and out of the waterproof case
Can your action camera do this — record on command? VIRB Ultra 30 can. This waterproof ultra HD action camera features voice control so you can tell the camera to start, stop and “remember that.” That means more hands-free selfies when you’re looking fearless — and easier editing when the action’s all done. It’s small, weighs next to nothing, and it’s ready to take on any dare or adventure, thanks to the included waterproof case.
Stabilized Ultra HD Video
This best-in-class camera shoots up to 4K/30fps video action to show all your adventures in crisp, brilliant detail. VIRB Ultra 30 also features 3-axis image stabilization4, so whether you’re snowboarding, cycling or off-roading, footage won’t come out shaky.
Control with Your Voice
You still need to operate your camera when it’s out of reach, mounted on your helmet or when your hands are simply busy doing other things. That’s why VIRB Ultra 30 action camera features voice control¹ using Sensory TrulyHandsfree™ technology. Use simple commands such as “start recording” or “take a picture” to operate the camera hands-free. You can even tell VIRB Ultra 30 to “remember that,” and it will tag footage for you to easily recall later.
Your active lifestyle is about more than just video and audio. Capture relevant performance data with G-Metrix technology, including speed, altitude, G-force and even heart rate5. Built-in Garmin GPS (10 Hz) and other sensors automatically record data so you can easily overlay gauges and graphs onto your footage to prove how far, how high and how fast you went. Other compatible Garmin sensors and devices pair with your VIRB to extend camera control and provide detailed, measurable data tailored to your activity. Check the Compatible Devices and Accessories tabs for a list of compatible products and sensors.
Share the Experience with Live Streaming
With the free VIRB Mobile app, you’re just 1 touch away from sharing your high-definition footage with the masses by live-streaming on YouTube®6;. So the next time you’re owning the mountain on your bike or standing first row at an incredible concert, you don’t have to wait to share the experience.
Our Most Connected Camera Yet
When you’re not broadcasting to the world, you can still take advantage of wireless capability by connecting your VIRB Ultra 30 to the VIRB Mobile app. With this free app on your compatible smartphone or tablet7, you can prepare the perfect shot, control multiple cameras, edit and even share footage. Wireless casting is also available with Miracast-enabled devices such as Roku® and others.
We’re making it easier than ever to capture life’s incredible moments with VIRB Ultra 30 action camera. The bright LCD color touchscreen lets you see exactly what is being recorded. Its intuitive touchscreen works in and out of the included waterproof case, and simple menus let you easily adjust settings if needed. Turn the camera on and off swiftly with 1-touch buttons, or snap a quick photo during the action.
Create and Share Videos
The free VIRB Mobile app not only lets you live-stream video footage — you can also use the app to view, edit and share videos that automatically highlight the best moments in your footage. Apply G-Metrix data overlays, and then share with friends on social media. VIRB Edit desktop software offers an easy-to-use, feature-rich editing program that lets you auto-create videos, add music, trim video clips, incorporate transitions and perfect your video.
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase any product sold by an Authorized Dealer of that specific product offered at lower price. Proof of lower price is required.
Here's how to qualify for Price Match:
- Services such as custom imprinting, extended warranties, ect.
- Items must be in advertised as New Condition, HRM USA will not price match against Used, Newly Overhauled, Manufacturer Refurbished, or Open Box Returns
- Out of Stock or Preorder items do not qualify
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers (Marketplace Sellers) on Website
- Price Match will take into consideration final value costs, including shipping and taxes.
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within 45 days of purchase date subject to conditions below. Claims for items damaged in transit must be received within (3) business days of receipt of merchandise. Items deemed defective by manufacturer standards must be reported within 7 days of receipt. Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. Please allow 5-7 Business days for a credit to appear on your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued within 7- 10 business days after receipt of return.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 10% or a $2.95 minimum fee.
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at 800-403-8285 for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange.
No Used Returns/Exchanges on the following
- Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging has been opened or safety seals have have been broken.
- Computers and Computer Software, once any of the manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
- Heating Pads, once safety seal has been broken
- Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable once opened.
- All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.) once unwrapped or seal broken.
- Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item indicated on the website as non-returnable.
- Imprinted products.
- Suunto Products that have been used
- HRM USA Stores Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.