Garmin VIRB XE Action Camera Cycling Bundle
Shipping handling time is available on products that are In Stock.
Excludes Preorder Items, Out of Stock Items, Custom Imprint Orders.
Relive Your Ride
- VIRB XE action camera with up to 2-hour battery life at 1080p/30fps with image stabilization
- G-Metrix™ tracks your movements in real time and displays it in gauges, graphs and more
- ANT+® heart rate, cadence, power, speed and more from compatible Garmin devices¹
- Includes cycling mounts and 16 GB microSD™ card
- Monitor both camera and control status, and control directly from compatible Edge® products using ANT+
Made for Cycling
The VIRB XE Cycling Bundle has everything you need to tell a better story. VIRB XE is the only HD action camera with G-Metrix sensors. So it not only shoots rich, high-definition video, but it also can overlay detailed G-Metrix data on your footage to show how fast, how far, how high and how intense your ride truly was. The rugged, compact camera fits every ride and all conditions; waterproof to 50 meters without a dive case means you’ll capture all audio without having to worry about the camera. The VIRB XE Cycling Bundle also includes a combo mount, vented helmet mount, tube mounts and 16 GB microSD card.
HD Recording and Photos
Record every ride in 1080p/60fps full HD through a high quality, wide-angle lens. Built for truly rough conditions, VIRB XE provides gyro-based image stabilization and crisp, breathtaking 12 megapixel photos at up to 30 frames per second.
- VIRB XE action camera
- Cycling combo mount
- Small and large tube mounts
- Vented helmet strap mount
- Rechargeable battery pack
- Charging/data cable
- 16 GB microSD™ card
- Flat and curved adhesive mounts
- Standard and vertical mount adapters
- Short and long extension arms
- Short and long screws
- Unit size (WxHxD): 3.0” x 1.6” x 1.4” (77.0 x 40.6 x 36.8 mm)
- Display size: 1” (25.4 mm) diagonal; 128 x 128
- Unit weight: 5.35 oz (151.7 grams)
- Image sensor: 12.4 MP, 1/2.3" CMOS
- File Type: .mp4
- 1080p HD video: 60, 50, 48, 30, 25, 24 fps
- 960p HD video: 100, 60, 50 fps
- 720p HD video: 120, 100, 60, 50, 30, 25 fps
- 480p (slow motion): 240 fps
- Still photo resolution: 12 MP and 7 MP
- Photo burst: 12MP at 30 fps
- Photo time lapse: custom up to 120 second intervals
- Internal microphone: Yes
- External microphone: Optional rugged power cable or Bluetooth® audio
- Bluetooth: Yes (4.0)
- ANT+® compatible: Yes (remote and sensors)
- Interface: USB 2.0
- HDMI output: No
- Wi-Fi streaming: Yes (802.11 bgn)
- GPS: Yes
- Temperature range: From -20° to 45°C (from -4° to 113°F) (operating); from 0° to 45°C (from 32° to 113°F) (charging); from -40° to 85°C (from -40° to 185°F) (storage)
- Memory: microSD™ card (up to 128 GB); card not included
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Altimeter: No
- Waterproof to 50 meters without a dive case
- Image stabilization: Yes (gyro-enhanced)
- Lens distortion correction: Yes
- Battery type: Rechargeable 980mAh Li-polymer
- Battery capacity: 980 mAh
- Battery life: 1080p (30fps), up to 2 hours
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase any product sold by an Authorized Dealer of that specific product offered at lower price. Proof of lower price is required.
Here's how to qualify for Price Match:
- Services such as custom imprinting, extended warranties, ect.
- Items must be in advertised as New Condition, HRM USA will not price match against Used, Newly Overhauled, Manufacturer Refurbished, or Open Box Returns
- Out of Stock or Preorder items do not qualify
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers (Marketplace Sellers) on Website
- Price Match will take into consideration final value costs, including shipping and taxes.
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within 45 days of purchase date subject to conditions below. Claims for items damaged in transit must be received within (3) business days of receipt of merchandise. Items deemed defective by manufacturer standards must be reported within 7 days of receipt. Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. Please allow 5-7 Business days for a credit to appear on your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued within 7- 10 business days after receipt of return.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 10% or a $2.95 minimum fee.
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at 800-403-8285 for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange.
No Used Returns/Exchanges on the following
- Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging has been opened or safety seals have have been broken.
- Computers and Computer Software, once any of the manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
- Heating Pads, once safety seal has been broken
- Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable once opened.
- All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.) once unwrapped or seal broken.
- Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item indicated on the website as non-returnable.
- Imprinted products.
- Suunto Products that have been used
- HRM USA Stores Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.