Garmin Vector (15-18mm thick, 44mm wide)
Shipping handling time is available on products that are In Stock.
Excludes Preorder Items, Out of Stock Items, Custom Imprint Orders.
Measure your power output at the pedal, the Vector power meter tells you all you need to know to perfect your ride. With the Vector you can tell the balance of power on each side, measure cadence, and how intense the ride is with this easy to install ANT+ accessory.
You've been waiting for years, drooling and poring over discreet photos of Team Garmin Sharp prototypes at every race in the world. Yes, for more than three seasons, we've been guilty of this too. However, the wait is finally over, as the Garmin Vector Powermeter Pedals have arrived to market. And believe us -- it was worth the wait.
Measure Where It MattersGarmin brings power to the people with Vector, an innovative pedal-based power meter. It not only changes how power is measured; it changes how cyclists get power — making it extremely easy to buy and install. Vector measures power at the pedal, where force is applied. It’s a direct measurement power meter that delivers reliable, accurate data. Because the force sensors are housed in each pedal, Vector gives you the unique ability to see right and left leg power independently.
Easy to Buy, Install, OwnIn the past, owning a power meter was a complicated process and often involved making mechanical tradeoffs for your bike. Vector changes all of that. Now you can walk into your local bike shop, walk out with a Vector power meter in hand, and then install it yourself in minutes. There’s no need for a mechanic, no downtime while your bike is in the shop. Plus, there are no complex drivetrain or wheel tradeoffs to consider and no external sensors to install.
Another advantage of Vector is that you can use the same system on multiple bikes by simply swapping out pedals and moving the wireless head unit. And, you can take Vector with you when you’re going out of town for a race or when you’re traveling and might be renting or borrowing a bike. It’s also easy to update Vector software as enhancements are made, thanks to its ANT+ wireless technology.
Wizardry Behind the WattsVector works by measuring the deflection in the pedal spindle as you pedal. By comparing that measured deflection to a factory-calibration, Vector can determine how much force you’re applying to the pedal. Vector measures the force you apply a few hundred times every second. Built-in accelerometers also measure your pedaling cadence. The force sensor and related electronics are permanently and securely sealed within the pedal spindle.
Complete Cycling SuiteIf you’re already using a compatible Garmin head unit such as the Garmin Edge 500, 510, 800, 810 or Forerunner 910XT, adding a Vector power meter will take your training to the next level. Vector measures total power, left and right leg power and cadence and sends the data to compatible Edge cycling computers or other ANT+ enabled head units¹. Complete the suite with post-ride analysis, mapping, route planning and data sharing at Garmin Connect. Having all your cycling electronics and analysis from one brand means you can trust the equipment, the user experience and the support.
What's In The Box
- Vector pedals
- Pedal pods
- Cleats and hardware
- USB ANT Stick
- fēnix 2 Special Edition
- Edge 1000
- Edge 500
- Edge 510
- Edge 800
- Edge 810
- fēnix 2
- Forerunner 310XT
- Forerunner 910XT
- Forerunner 920XT
- Battery life: 175 hours
- Weight (approximate, per pedal): Pedal: 152 g / Pedal pod: 23 g
- Cleats and hardware: 38 g
- Total per pedal: 213 g
Pedal Body and Assembly
- Lightweight composite body
- Stainless steel wearplate
- CNC machined, hardened stainless steel spindle
- LSL bushing and sealed cartridge bearings
- Adjustable tension binding
- LOOK Kéo-compatible
- ANT+ transmitters
- User-replaceable battery (2032 coin cell)
- Minimum of 175 hours of active cycling operation
- High durability thermoplastic with anti-slip rubber surface pads
- Rubber button to reduce free float action between shoe and cleat
- 6 degrees of float (0 degree also available)
- LOOK Kéo-compatible
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase any product sold by an Authorized Dealer of that specific product offered at lower price. Proof of lower price is required.
Here's how to qualify for Price Match:
- Services such as custom imprinting, extended warranties, ect.
- Items must be in advertised as New Condition, HRM USA will not price match against Used, Newly Overhauled, Manufacturer Refurbished, or Open Box Returns
- Out of Stock or Preorder items do not qualify
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers (Marketplace Sellers) on Website
- Price Match will take into consideration final value costs, including shipping and taxes.