Garmin Vector S Pedal Based Power Meter with 2S upgrade kit
Arrives in time for Christmas!
Click For Details
Shipping handling time is available on products that are In Stock.
Excludes Preorder Items, Out of Stock Items, Custom Imprint Orders.
Measure your power output at the pedal, the Vector power meter tells you all you need to know to perfect your ride. With the Vector you can tell the cadence of your ride, and how intense the ride is. The Vector is an easy to install ANT+ accessory.
Comes with upgrade kit to convert to 2S Pedal.
Single-sensing Pedal-based Power Meter
- Affordable power meter with option to upgrade to dual-sensing system
- Measures power output at the pedal, where force is applied
- Calculates average power at various time intervals
- Measures cadence and total power (watts)
ANT+™ wireless protocol
Measure Where It MattersVector S changes how power is measured and how cyclists get power. Vector S measures power at the pedal, where force is applied. It’s a direct measurement power meter that delivers reliable, accurate data. This single-sensing system measures forces on the left pedal to approximate total power.
Easy to Buy, Install and OwnVector the past, power meters were difficult to install and often involved making mechanical tradeoffs for your bike. But with Vector S, you can walk into your local bike shop, purchase the system, and then install it yourself in minutes. There’s no need for a mechanic and no downtime while your bike is in the shop. If you decide to upgrade to the dual-sensing Vector system later to achieve direct left/right accuracy, left/right balance data and other data features, you can simply purchase the upgrade pedal separately. The Vector S system includes left pedal with embedded power meter, a right pedal without sensor, pedal pod and related hardware. With additional crank arm clearance — in thickness and width — Vector fits almost any bike. The standard pedal pods fit crank arms 12–15 mm thick and 44 mm wide. The large pedal pods fit crank arms 15-18 mm thick and 44 mm wide.
Behind the WattsVector S works by measuring the deflection in the pedal spindle as you pedal. By comparing that measured deflection to a factory calibration, Vector can determine how much force you’re applying to the pedal. It measures a few hundred times per second. Built-in accelerometers also measure your pedaling cadence. The force sensor and related electronics are permanently and securely sealed within the left pedal spindle.
Complete Cycling SuiteUse a compatible device, such as Edge® 500, 510, 800, 810, 1000 or Forerunner® 910XT, to take your training to the next level. Vector S measures total power and cadence and sends the data to compatible Edge cycling computers or other ANT+ enabled devices. Save, plan and share your ride at our free online community, Garmin Connect. WARNING: The maximum weight limit of the cyclist using the Vector system is 200 lbs (90 kg). Cyclists over this weight limit risk personal injury and property damage.
- Vector pedals
- Pedal pod (standard or large, depending on the version selected)
- Cleats and hardware
- USB ANT+ Stick
- Battery life: 175 hours
- Weight (approximate, per pedal) Left pedal : Pedal body: 152.0 g, Pedal pod: 22.3 g, Cleat and hardware: 37.5 g, Total: 211.8 g / Right pedal : Pedal body: 163.5 g, Cleat and hardware: 37.5 g, Total: 201.0 g
Pedal Body and Assembly
- Lightweight composite body
- Stainless steel wearplate
- CNC machined, hardened stainless steel spindle
- Bushing and sealed cartridge bearings
- Adjustable tension binding
- LOOK Kéo-compatible
- ANT+™ transmitters
- User-replaceable battery (2032 coin cell)
- Minimum of 175 hours of active cycling operation
- High durability thermoplastic with anti-slip rubber surface pads
- 6 degrees of float
- LOOK Kéo-compatible