Garmin Vector™ 2S Pedal Set
Shipping handling time is available on products that are In Stock.
Excludes Preorder Items, Out of Stock Items, Custom Imprint Orders.
Single-sensing Pedal-based Power Meter
- Affordable power meter with option to upgrade to dual-sensing system
- Measures power output at the pedal, where force is applied
- Reports cadence and total power (watts)
- Installs in minutes and quickly transfers between bikes
- Pedal pods include an LED light to display important setup and maintenance information
Measure Where it Matters
Power is the most reliable way to gauge cycling performance on any given day, at any given time. Vector 2S is an affordable way for cyclists to receive this valuable data. It works by measuring power directly at the pedal, where force is applied for more reliable, accurate results. As a single-sensing system, it uses the forces detected on the left pedal to approximate total power.
Easy to Buy, Install, Transfer
In the past, power meters were difficult to install and often involved making mechanical tradeoffs for your bike. But with Vector 2S, you can walk into your local bike shop, purchase a Vector 2S power meter and install it yourself in minutes. There’s no need for a mechanic, or no downtime while your bike is in the shop. There are no complex drivetrain or wheel tradeoffs, or no external sensors to install. Plus unlike its predecessor, there are no tricky washers to worry about. That means you can even swap it between bikes quickly if you desire.
With additional crank arm clearance — in thickness and width — Vector 2S fits almost any bike. The standard pedal pods fit crank arms 12 to 15 mm thick and 44 mm wide. The large pedal pods fit crank arms 15 to 18 mm thick and up to 44 mm wide.
Complete Cycling Suite
Vector 2S works in tandem with a compatible cycling computer or other fitness device to take your training to the next level. While you ride, Vector 2S measures total power and cadence and sends the data to compatible ANT+® enabled devices¹ for viewing. Post-ride analysis, data sharing, mapping, route planning and more can also be integrated into your training through Garmin Connect™.
- Left Vector 2S pedal and 1 pedal pod
- Right non-sensing pedal
- Cleats and hardware
- USB ANT+ Stick
- Battery life: 175 hours
- Weight (approximate, per pedal):
- Left pedal
- Pedal body: 156 g
- Pedal pod: 23 g
- Cleat and hardware: 38 g
- Total: 179 g (not including cleats and hardware)
- Right pedal
- Pedal body: 164 g
- Cleat and hardware: 38 g
- Total: 164 g (not including cleats and hardware)
Pedal Body and Assembly
- Lightweight composite body
- Stainless steel wearplate
- CNC machined, hardened stainless steel spindle
- Bushing and sealed cartridge bearings
- Adjustable tension binding
- LOOK Kéo-compatible¹
- ANT+™ transmitters
- User-replaceable battery (2032 coin cell)
- Minimum of 175 hours of active cycling operation
- High durability thermoplastic with anti-slip rubber surface pads
- Rubber button to reduce free float action between shoe and cleat
- 6 degrees of float (0 degree also available)
- LOOK Kéo-compatible¹
¹LOOK and Kéo marks are the property of LOOK Cycle International
- Left pedal
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase any product sold by an Authorized Dealer of that specific product offered at lower price. Proof of lower price is required.
Here's how to qualify for Price Match:
- Services such as custom imprinting, extended warranties, ect.
- Items must be in advertised as New Condition, HRM USA will not price match against Used, Newly Overhauled, Manufacturer Refurbished, or Open Box Returns
- Out of Stock or Preorder items do not qualify
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers (Marketplace Sellers) on Website
- Price Match will take into consideration final value costs, including shipping and taxes.
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within 45 days of purchase date subject to conditions below. Claims for items damaged in transit must be received within (3) business days of receipt of merchandise. Items deemed defective by manufacturer standards must be reported within 7 days of receipt. Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. Please allow 5-7 Business days for a credit to appear on your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued within 7- 10 business days after receipt of return.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 10% or a $2.95 minimum fee.
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at 800-403-8285 for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange.
No Used Returns/Exchanges on the following
- Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging has been opened or safety seals have have been broken.
- Computers and Computer Software, once any of the manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
- Heating Pads, once safety seal has been broken
- Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable once opened.
- All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.) once unwrapped or seal broken.
- Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item indicated on the website as non-returnable.
- Imprinted products.
- Suunto Products that have been used
- HRM USA Stores Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.