Garmin Varia Vision In-sight Display
Shipping handling time is available on products that are In Stock.
Excludes Preorder Items, Out of Stock Items, Custom Imprint Orders.
Never Miss Your Cycling Stats
View all of your cycling stats without ever having to take your eyes off the road. With the Garmin Varia In-Sight Display, your numbers will always be right there in front of you.
- Featherweight device easily attaches to either side of your favorite sunglasses to put ride information right in your line of sight
- Displays performance data, directions and more from compatible Edge cycling devices
- Pairs with Varia rearview radar to notify of vehicles approaching from behind
- Provides vibration alerts for key performance, direction, radar and call/text prompts
- Convenient touch panel eases transitions between data screens, even if wearing gloves
The first in-sight cycling display from Garmin, Varia Vision enhances your road awareness by putting the cycling information you want right where you want it — in your line of sight. The lightweight display attaches to either side of sunglasses and relays information directly from your compatible device. Now you won’t lose focus while trying to nail your targets for a workout, find the next turn or stay aware of cars approaching from behind.
See What Lies Ahead … and Behind
Varia Vision displays up to 4 crucial data fields plus clear, color-coded graphic displays at any given time. This allows you to view information such as your heart rate, power and speed and still keep your eyes peeled for potential hazards in front of you. Varia Vision can even help you find your way with detailed navigation prompts, complete with street names, directional arrows and distance to turn.
Varia Vision vibration alerts let you know when you’re approaching segments, completing laps, leaving a workout zone or receiving a call/text. Plus, if you have it paired with Varia rearview radar, you’ll gain valuable peace of mind knowing when vehicles are approaching from behind.
Advanced Technology in a Featherweight Design
Varia Vision in-sight cycling display weighs just 28 grams, so it’s never cumbersome to wear. A built-in ambient light sensor ensures that Varia Vision data is always easy to see, even in direct sunlight. A glove-friendly touch panel makes it simple to switch between displays. Plus, it features an 8-hour battery life and weather-resistant design so it can endure even the longest and harshest rides.
- Varia Vision In-sight display
- Two each of the following band sizes: X-large, large, medium and small
- Quarter-turn bike mount
- Charging cable
- Carrying bag
- Dimensions: 2.4” x 0.77” x 0.78” (60.0 mm x 19.7 mm x 19.8 mm)
- Weight: 1.0 oz (28 g)
- Display resolution: 428 x 240 pixels
- Battery life: 8 hours
- ANT+® connectivity: Yes
- Water rating: IPX7
- Mounting: Ambidextrous
- Touch Panel: Yes
- Sensors: Ambient light and accelerometer
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase any product sold by an Authorized Dealer of that specific product offered at lower price. Proof of lower price is required.
Here's how to qualify for Price Match:
- Services such as custom imprinting, extended warranties, ect.
- Items must be in advertised as New Condition, HRM USA will not price match against Used, Newly Overhauled, Manufacturer Refurbished, or Open Box Returns
- Out of Stock or Preorder items do not qualify
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers (Marketplace Sellers) on Website
- Price Match will take into consideration final value costs, including shipping and taxes.
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within 45 days of purchase date subject to conditions below. Claims for items damaged in transit must be received within (3) business days of receipt of merchandise. Items deemed defective by manufacturer standards must be reported within 7 days of receipt. Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. Please allow 5-7 Business days for a credit to appear on your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued within 7- 10 business days after receipt of return.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 10% or a $2.95 minimum fee.
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at 800-403-8285 for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange.
No Used Returns/Exchanges on the following
- Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging has been opened or safety seals have have been broken.
- Computers and Computer Software, once any of the manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
- Heating Pads, once safety seal has been broken
- Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable once opened.
- All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.) once unwrapped or seal broken.
- Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item indicated on the website as non-returnable.
- Imprinted products.
- Suunto Products that have been used
- HRM USA Stores Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.