Garmin Varia Rearview Radar, Tail Light and Head Unit Bundle
Arrives in time for Christmas!
Click For Details
Shipping handling time is available on products that are In Stock.
Excludes Preorder Items, Out of Stock Items, Custom Imprint Orders.
Make Your Rides Safer
Be more confident when you ride. This tail light uses radar to not only detect vehicles and alert them of your presence, but alerts you of their speed and relative distance. Cycling at night has never been safer.
The world's first cycling radar, Varia helps create a safer cycling environment by warning cyclists of vehicles approaching from behind up to 153 yards (140 meters). The radar tail light also warns approaching vehicles of a cyclist ahead. Works independently or integrates seamlessly with compatible Edge cycling computers. Edge computer or Varia head unit can show multiple approaching vehicles and indicates the relative speed of approach and threat level.
- World's first cycling radar that warns of vehicles approaching from behind up to 153 yards (140 meters)
- Works independently and wirelessly integrates with compatible Edge® cycling computers
- Edge computer or Varia head unit can detect multiple vehicles and indicates the relative speed of approach and threat level
- Tail light unit brightens and flashes to notify approaching traffic of a cyclist ahead
- Varia radar display unit
- Radar tail light
- Stem mount
- Seat-post quarter-turn mount
- Universal seat-post quarter-turn mount
- microUSB cable
- Edge 1000
- Edge 520
- Dimensions: 2.9” x 1.7” x 0.9 (7.3 cm x 4.4 cm x 2.3 cm)
- Weight: 2.2 oz (63.5 g)
- Modes: Solid, flashing
- Lumens: 16
- Battery life (high power mode): 5 hours
- Charge time: 2 hours
- Water rating: IPX7