Instinct is a GPS smartwatch built to break convention, conquer the elements, and endure longer. It’s now taking battery life to a new level by harnessing the power of the sun.
Pair Instinct with an
inReach® device (sold separately; active
satellite subscription required) to view and send messages, get weather alerts on your wrist, and trigger an SOS to the GEOS 24/7 emergency response team.
- Experience unprecedented battery life with solar charging.
- Military standard toughness lets you play rough without worry.
- GPS, GLONASS, and Galileo. Your 3 best friends in the wild.
- Train smarter with built-in sports apps right on your wrist.
- Get notifications straight from your phone to your wrist.
- Get up to 54 days in smartwatch mode.
- Use preloaded activity profiles for surfing, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, strength, and more.
- Wrist-Based Heart Rate
- Pulse OX
- Stress Tracking
- Body Battery Energy Monitor
- 45 x 45 x 15.3 mm
- Fits wrists with a circumference of 132-224 mm
- Instinct is built to the U.S. military standard 810 for thermal, shock, and water resistance (rated to 100 meters / 10 ATM)
- 16 MB Memory/History
Fiber-reinforced polymer case, chemically strengthened, scratch-resistant Corning® Gorilla® glass and a battery-powered by the sun creates a device that’s built to endure.
GPS You Can Count On
You’ve never been one to follow the beaten path — that’s where Instinct comes in. GPS, GLONASS and Galileo satellite network capability tracks in more challenging environments than GPS alone. The built-in 3-axis compass and barometric altimeter help you keep your bearings. Take the guesswork out of your return journey by using the TracBack feature to navigate the same route back to start.
Monitor and Train
The Instinct GPS watch monitors your heart rate, activity and stress throughout the day, so you know how much you do — and how hard you’re working to do it. When you’re ready to train, we’ve got you covered with preloaded activity profiles for running, biking, swimming and more.
CA Residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning