Garmin FR70 Fitness Watch with Foot Pod
Fitness Watch for Indoors or Out
The FR70 is Garmin's basic heart rate watch, without any GPS functions built in, this sleek workout tool only tracks time, heart rate, and calories. The watch is ANT+ compatible and will gain some running features with the foot pod, like speed and cadence.
Train Indoors or Out:In the gym or on the road, FR70 tracks all your workout data, including time, heart rate, calories burned and more. At the heart of its success is FR70's wireless ANT+ technology, which allows it to connect to other ANT+ compatible devices, like the included heart rate monitor, included foot pod, or even ANT+ compatible fitness equipment.
Monitor Your Health:You also can track weight, body fat, body water and six other measurements when using the FR70 with the Tanita BC-1000 body composition scale. The readings are stored on FR70, then automatically sent to Garmin Connect when in range of your computer.
Listen to Your Heart:
FR70 also connects wirelessly to a heart rate monitor, providing instant feedback about how hard you're working. FR70 continuously tracks heart beats per minute and displays your heart rate zone, so you can monitor and improve your fitness level.
Go for Distance:With the ANT+ seamless wireless link, FR70 connects to the included wireless foot pod, which tracks your distance and speed effortlessly, both indoors and out. Using advanced accelerometer technology, the foot pod collects and sends precise data about your movements, gathering distance and speed data.
Cross-Train:When paired with an optional speed/cadence sensor, FR70 tracks the speed and distance of your cycling workouts. The wireless speed/cadence sensor attaches securely to your bike and measures your pedaling cadence and wheel speed as you ride. You even can use it to train indoors because the sensor attaches to your rear wheel.
Sync and Share:Once your workout is done, FR70 automatically transfers data to your PC or Mac, wirelessly when in range. No cables, no hookups. The data's just there, ready for you to analyze, categorize and share through our online community, Garmin Connect.
In the Box:
- Heart rate monitor
- Garmin Foot Pod
- USB ANT Stick
Physical & Performance:
- Unit dimensions: Blue: 1.5" x 2.2" x 0.5" (3.8 x 5.5 x 1.3 cm)
- Display size: 0.8" x 1.1" (2.0 x 2.8 cm)
- Display resolution: 31 x 56 pixels
- Weight: Blue: 1.6 oz (45 g); Pink: 1.3 oz (38 g)
- Battery: Coin cell battery (CR2032)
- Battery life: 1 year
- Water resistant (50m)
- History: 100 laps or up to 20 hours of data
Features & Benefits:
- Heart rate monitor compatible
- Bike speed/cadence sensor compatible
- Foot pod included
- Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to your computer)
- Garmin Connect compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data)
- Virtual Partner (train against a digital person)
- Auto Pause (pauses and resumes timer based on speed) (with optional foot pod)
- Auto Lap (automatically starts a new lap) (with optional foot pod)
- Auto Scroll (cycles through data pages during workout)
- Pace alert (triggers alarm if you vary from preset pace) (with optional foot pod)
- Time/distance alert (triggers alarm when you reach goal) (with optional foot pod)
- Interval training (set up exercise and rest intervals)
- Heart rate-based calorie computation
- Customizable screen(s)
- Shock Resistant
- Sport watch
- Watch functions include time of day (12/24h), dual time zone, calendar (day/date), daily alarm
- Garmin Connect and Garmin Training Center are compatible with Windows¨ XP or newer and Intel-based Mac running OS 10.4.11 or later with Safari
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within Claims for items damaged in transit must be received Items deemed defective by manufacturer standards
Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued
Easy Return Process
Please be sure to place a note in the package with this information:
2)Reason for return
3)State that you would like a refund, or an exchange and what you would like to exchange for.
Our return address is:
HRM USA INC
Attn: Return Dept
1044 Pulinski Rd.
Warminster, Pa 18974
Or log in to your account , and process your return online.
– Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging
– Computers and Computer Software,
– Heating Pads,
– Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable
– All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.)
– Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item
– Imprinted products.
– HRM USA Stores Gift Cards and may not be redeemed for cash.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee
If using a shipping label generated by HRMUSA Inc, the cost of this label will be deducted from refund amount (unless product is defective).
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange. Any refused package will be assessed shipping charges incurred by the carrier.