Garmin FR70 Fitness Watch Heart Rate Monitor
Shipping handling time is available on products that are In Stock.
Excludes Preorder Items, Out of Stock Items, Custom Imprint Orders.
Keep it Going!Stay motivated and accomplish your fitness goals with FR70, a sleek fitness watch plus workout tool that tracks your time, heart rate and calories burned. FR70 sports a fresh new look and colors and a comfortable wristband.
Train Indoors or Out:
In the gym or on the road, FR70 tracks all your workout data, including time, heart rate, calories burned and more. At the heart of its success is FR70's wireless ANT+ technology, which allows it to connect to other ANT+ compatible devices, like the included heart rate monitor, optional foot pod, or even ANT+ compatible fitness equipment.
Monitor Your Health:
You also can track weight, body fat, body water and six other measurements when using the FR70 with the Tanita BC-1000 body composition scale. The readings are stored on FR70, then automatically sent to Garmin Connect when in range of your computer.
Listen to Your Heart:
FR70 also connects wirelessly to a heart rate monitor, providing instant feedback about how hard you're working. FR70 continuously tracks heart beats per minute and displays your heart rate zone, so you can monitor and improve your fitness level.
Go for Distance:
With the ANT+ seamless wireless link, FR70 connects to the optional wireless foot pod, which tracks your distance and speed effortlessly, both indoors and out. Using advanced accelerometer technology, the foot pod collects and sends precise data about your movements, gathering distance and speed data.
When paired with an optional speed/cadence sensor, FR70 tracks the speed and distance of your cycling workouts. The wireless speed/cadence sensor attaches securely to your bike and measures your pedaling cadence and wheel speed as you ride. You even can use it to train indoors because the sensor attaches to your rear wheel.
Sync and Share:
Once your workout is done, FR70 automatically transfers data to your PC or Mac, wirelessly when in range. No cables, no hookups. The data's just there, ready for you to analyze, categorize and share through our online community, Garmin Connect
- Heart rate monitor
- USB ANT Stick
Features & Benefits:
- Heart rate monitor compatible
- Bike speed/cadence sensor compatible
- Foot pod compatible
- Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to your computer)
- Garmin Connect compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data)
- Virtual Partner (train against a digital person)
- Auto Pause (pauses and resumes timer based on speed) (with optional foot pod)
- Auto Lap (automatically starts a new lap) (with optional foot pod)
- Auto Scroll (cycles through data pages during workout)
- Pace alert (triggers alarm if you vary from preset pace) (with optional foot pod)
- Time/distance alert (triggers alarm when you reach goal) (with optional foot pod)
- Interval training (set up exercise and rest intervals)
- Heart rate-based calorie computation
- Customizable screen(s)
- Shock Resistant
- Sport watch
- Watch functions include time of day (12/24h), dual time zone, calendar (day/date), daily alarm
- Garmin Connect and Garmin Training Center are compatible with Windows¨ XP or newer and Intel-based Mac running OS 10.4.11 or later with Safari
Physical & Performance:
- Unit dimensions: Blue: 1.5" x 2.2" x 0.5" (3.8 x 5.5 x 1.3 cm)
- Display size: 0.8" x 1.1" (2.0 x 2.8 cm)
- Display resolution: 31 x 56 pixels
- Weight: Blue: 1.6 oz (45 g); Pink: 1.3 oz (38 g)
- Battery: Coin cell battery (CR2032)
- Battery life: 1 year
- Water resistant (50m)
- History: 100 laps or up to 20 hours of data
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase any product sold by an Authorized Dealer of that specific product offered at lower price. Proof of lower price is required.
Here's how to qualify for Price Match:
- Services such as custom imprinting, extended warranties, ect.
- Items must be in advertised as New Condition, HRM USA will not price match against Used, Newly Overhauled, Manufacturer Refurbished, or Open Box Returns
- Out of Stock or Preorder items do not qualify
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers (Marketplace Sellers) on Website
- Price Match will take into consideration final value costs, including shipping and taxes.
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within 45 days of purchase date subject to conditions below. Claims for items damaged in transit must be received within (3) business days of receipt of merchandise. Items deemed defective by manufacturer standards must be reported within 7 days of receipt. Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. Please allow 5-7 Business days for a credit to appear on your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued within 7- 10 business days after receipt of return.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 10% or a $2.95 minimum fee.
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at 800-403-8285 for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange.
No Used Returns/Exchanges on the following
- Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging has been opened or safety seals have have been broken.
- Computers and Computer Software, once any of the manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
- Heating Pads, once safety seal has been broken
- Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable once opened.
- All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.) once unwrapped or seal broken.
- Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item indicated on the website as non-returnable.
- Imprinted products.
- Suunto Products that have been used
- HRM USA Stores Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.