Garmin FR70 Fitness Watch Heart Rate Monitor
Shipping handling time is available on products that are In Stock.
Excludes Preorder Items, Out of Stock Items, Custom Imprint Orders.
Keep it Going!Stay motivated and accomplish your fitness goals with FR70, a sleek fitness watch plus workout tool that tracks your time, heart rate and calories burned. FR70 sports a fresh new look and colors and a comfortable wristband.
Train Indoors or Out:
In the gym or on the road, FR70 tracks all your workout data, including time, heart rate, calories burned and more. At the heart of its success is FR70's wireless ANT+ technology, which allows it to connect to other ANT+ compatible devices, like the included heart rate monitor, optional foot pod, or even ANT+ compatible fitness equipment.
Monitor Your Health:
You also can track weight, body fat, body water and six other measurements when using the FR70 with the Tanita BC-1000 body composition scale. The readings are stored on FR70, then automatically sent to Garmin Connect when in range of your computer.
Listen to Your Heart:
FR70 also connects wirelessly to a heart rate monitor, providing instant feedback about how hard you're working. FR70 continuously tracks heart beats per minute and displays your heart rate zone, so you can monitor and improve your fitness level.
Go for Distance:
With the ANT+ seamless wireless link, FR70 connects to the optional wireless foot pod, which tracks your distance and speed effortlessly, both indoors and out. Using advanced accelerometer technology, the foot pod collects and sends precise data about your movements, gathering distance and speed data.
When paired with an optional speed/cadence sensor, FR70 tracks the speed and distance of your cycling workouts. The wireless speed/cadence sensor attaches securely to your bike and measures your pedaling cadence and wheel speed as you ride. You even can use it to train indoors because the sensor attaches to your rear wheel.
Sync and Share:
Once your workout is done, FR70 automatically transfers data to your PC or Mac, wirelessly when in range. No cables, no hookups. The data's just there, ready for you to analyze, categorize and share through our online community, Garmin Connect
- Heart rate monitor
- USB ANT Stick
Features & Benefits:
- Heart rate monitor compatible
- Bike speed/cadence sensor compatible
- Foot pod compatible
- Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to your computer)
- Garmin Connect compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data)
- Virtual Partner (train against a digital person)
- Auto Pause (pauses and resumes timer based on speed) (with optional foot pod)
- Auto Lap (automatically starts a new lap) (with optional foot pod)
- Auto Scroll (cycles through data pages during workout)
- Pace alert (triggers alarm if you vary from preset pace) (with optional foot pod)
- Time/distance alert (triggers alarm when you reach goal) (with optional foot pod)
- Interval training (set up exercise and rest intervals)
- Heart rate-based calorie computation
- Customizable screen(s)
- Shock Resistant
- Sport watch
- Watch functions include time of day (12/24h), dual time zone, calendar (day/date), daily alarm
- Garmin Connect and Garmin Training Center are compatible with Windows¨ XP or newer and Intel-based Mac running OS 10.4.11 or later with Safari
Physical & Performance:
- Unit dimensions: Blue: 1.5" x 2.2" x 0.5" (3.8 x 5.5 x 1.3 cm)
- Display size: 0.8" x 1.1" (2.0 x 2.8 cm)
- Display resolution: 31 x 56 pixels
- Weight: Blue: 1.6 oz (45 g); Pink: 1.3 oz (38 g)
- Battery: Coin cell battery (CR2032)
- Battery life: 1 year
- Water resistant (50m)
- History: 100 laps or up to 20 hours of data