Garmin Forerunner 25 GPS Running Watch
Shipping handling time is available on products that are In Stock.
Excludes Preorder Items, Out of Stock Items, Custom Imprint Orders.
Easy-to-use GPS Running Watch with Smart Notifications
- Tracks distance, pace, heart rate¹ and calories
- Instantly share runs and activity tracking progress² with friends, family and the world via social media by pairing a compatible device with Garmin Connect™ Mobile
- Activity tracking counts steps and calories and reminds you when it’s time to move
- Up to 8 hours (small) or 10 hours (large) of battery life with GPS on or 8 weeks (small) or 10 weeks (large) in watch/activity tracking mode
- Save, plan and share your activities at Garmin Connect™
Take the next step as a runner with this easy-to-use GPS watch that tracks how far, how fast and how long you’re running. Stay connected on your runs with call and text alerts when paired with a smartphone.
Train with More Heart
Heart rate compatibility allows you to train with heart rate zones so you know when to push it on that last mile or when to reign it in. It also provides more accurate information about your calories burned.
Activity Monitoring Between Runs
Fitness progress doesn’t stop after your run. Forerunner 25 keeps track of your daily steps as well, whether you’re indoors or outside.
With a paired compatible smartphone or a simple computer connection, you can upload your activities to our free online fitness community, Garmin Connect. Here, you can see your run on a map, get more detail on each mile, see a daily summary of your activities and share with friends. You can also join online challenges and earn virtual badges for extra motivation. Additional connected features include live tracking, where you can let your family and friends follow your run in real time.
¹When paired with a heart monitor; included with some models, sold separately on others.
²When paired with a smartphone
³Activity tracking accuracy
What's IncludedStandard Bundle
- Forerunner 25
- Charging/data cable
- Forerunner 25
- Heart rate monitor
- Charging/data cable
Physical & Performance
Black/Violet & White/Pink: 1.41” x 1.73” x 0.55” (35.9 x 43.9 x 13.9 mm);
Black/Blue & Black/Red: 1.58” x 1.85” x 0.55” (40.2 x 47.0 x 13.9 mm)
|Display size, WxH||
Black/Violet & White/Pink: 0.73” x 0.73” (18.5 x 18.5 mm);
Black/Blue & Red/Black: 0.91” x 0.91” (23 x 23 mm)
|Display resolution, WxH||128 x 128 pixels|
|Weight||Small: 31 g (1.1 oz); Large: 39 g (1.4 oz)|
Small: 8 weeks, watch mode; 8 hours in training mode;
Large: 10 weeks, watch mode; 10 hours in training mode
|Water rating||5 ATM|
Maps & Memory
|Virtual Pacer™ (compares current pace to target)|
|Heart rate monitor||Yes (Some versions)|
|Foot pod||Yes (optional)|
|Auto Pause® (pauses and resumes timer based on speed)|
|Auto Lap® (automatically starts a new lap)|
|Time/distance alert (triggers alarm when you reach goal)|
|Heart rate-based calorie computation|
|Calculates calories burned|
Activity Tracking Features
|Auto goal (learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal)|
|Move bar (displays on device after a period of inactivity; walk for a couple of minutes to reset it)|
|Sleep monitoring (monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep)|
|Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data)|
|Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to your computer)|
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase any product sold by an Authorized Dealer of that specific product offered at lower price. Proof of lower price is required.
Here's how to qualify for Price Match:
- Services such as custom imprinting, extended warranties, ect.
- Items must be in advertised as New Condition, HRM USA will not price match against Used, Newly Overhauled, Manufacturer Refurbished, or Open Box Returns
- Out of Stock or Preorder items do not qualify
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers (Marketplace Sellers) on Website
- Price Match will take into consideration final value costs, including shipping and taxes.
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within 45 days of purchase date subject to conditions below. Claims for items damaged in transit must be received within (3) business days of receipt of merchandise. Items deemed defective by manufacturer standards must be reported within 7 days of receipt. Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. Please allow 5-7 Business days for a credit to appear on your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued within 7- 10 business days after receipt of return.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 10% or a $2.95 minimum fee.
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at 800-403-8285 for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange.
No Used Returns/Exchanges on the following
- Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging has been opened or safety seals have have been broken.
- Computers and Computer Software, once any of the manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
- Heating Pads, once safety seal has been broken
- Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable once opened.
- All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.) once unwrapped or seal broken.
- Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item indicated on the website as non-returnable.
- Imprinted products.
- Suunto Products that have been used
- HRM USA Stores Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.