Garmin Etrex 30x Handheld GPS Unit
Handheld GPS, 3-axis Compass: Better Resolution and MemoryFor the new eTrex 30x Garmin took the original eTrex 30 and enhanced it. With higher resolution and a larger memory the durable, simple, and affordable eTrex is back and better than before. Use it on land, on boats, and even on hot air balloons to always know exactly where you are, and where you are headed.
- Greater resolution with 240 x 320 display pixels for improved readability
- Internal memory expanded to hold more maps
- Worldwide basemap with shaded relief
- 2.2-inch, 65K color, sunlight-readable display
- 3-axis compass and barometric altimeter
See the WayeTrex 30x has an enhanced 2.2-inch, 65K color, sunlight-readable display. Durable and waterproof, eTrex 30x is built to withstand the elements. It has an upgraded interface yet retains its legendary toughness to withstand dust, dirt, humidity or water.
New Tools for Your TrekeTrex 30x adds a built-in 3-axis tilt-compensated electronic compass, which shows your heading even when you're standing still, without holding it level. Also added is a barometric altimeter which tracks changes in pressure to pinpoint your precise altitude, and you even can use it to plot barometric pressure over time, which can help you keep an eye on changing weather conditions.
Go AnywhereWith an array of compatible mounts, eTrex 30x is designed as a handheld or for use on ATVs, bicycles, in boats, cars even hot air balloons. Use the auto mount capability and City Navigator NT¨ maps for turn-by-turn driving directions, or the rugged mount for your motorcycle or ATV. Wherever you think you might take eTrex, it has the mapping and mounts to get you there.
Go GlobalThe eTrex series is the first-ever consumer-grade receivers that can track both GPS and GLONASS satellites simultaneously. When using GLONASS satellites, a system developed by the Russian Federation, the time it takes for the receiver to lock on to a position is (on average) approximately 20 percent faster than using GPS. And when using both GPS and GLONASS, the receiver has the ability to lock on to 24 more satellites than using GPS alone.
Add MapsWith its microSD card slot and expanded 3.7 GB of internal memory, eTrex 30x lets you load TOPO 24K or Garmin HuntView maps and hit the trail, plug in BlueChart g2 preloaded cards for a great day on the water or City Navigator NT map data for turn-by-turn routing on roads. eTrex 30x also supports BirdsEye Satellite Imagery (subscription required), that lets you download satellite images to your device and integrate them with your maps.
Share WirelesslyeTrex 30x lets you share your waypoints, tracks, routes and geocaches wirelessly with other compatible devices. So now your friends also can enjoy your favorite hike or cache simply press send to transfer your information. eTrex also connects to compatible Garmin devices, including VIRBª and accessory sensors, including tempe, foot pod and heart rate monitor.
Keep Your FixWith its high-sensitivity, WAAS-enabled GPS receiver and HotFix satellite prediction, eTrex locates your position quickly and precisely and maintains its GPS location even in heavy cover and deep canyons.
Find FuneTrex 30x supports geocaching GPX files for downloading geocaches and details straight to your unit. Visit Geocaching.com to start your geocaching adventure. By going paperless, you're not only helping the environment but also improving efficiency. eTrex 30x stores and displays key information, including location, terrain, difficulty, hints and descriptions, which means no more manually entering coordinates and paper printouts. Simply upload the GPX file to your unit and start hunting for caches.
Plan Your Next TripTake charge of your next adventure with BaseCamp, software that lets you view and organize maps, waypoints, routes, and tracks. This free trip-planning software even allows you to create Garmin Adventures that you can share with friends, family or fellow explorers. BaseCamp displays topographic map data in 2-D or 3-D on your computer screen, including contour lines and elevation profiles. It also can transfer an unlimited amount of satellite images to your device when paired with a BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription.
- Physical dimensions : 2.1" x 4.0" x 1.3" (5.4 x 10.3 x 3.3 cm)
- Display size, WxH : 1.4" x 1.7" (3.5 x 4.4 cm); 2.2" diag (5.6 cm)
- Display resolution, WxH : 240 x 320 pixels
- Display type : 2.2" transflective, 65K color TFT
- Weight : 5 oz (141.7 g) with batteries
- Battery : 2 AA batteries (not included); NiMH or Lithium recommended
- Battery life : 25 hours
- Water rating : IPX7
- High-sensitivity receiver
- Interface : USB
- Barometric altimeter
- Electronic compass
- Unit-to-unit transfer (shares data wirelessly with similar units)
- Ability to add maps
- Built-in memory 3.7GB
- Accepts data cards : microSD card (not included)
- Custom POIs (ability to add additional points of interest)
- Waypoints/favorites/locations : 2000
- Routes : 200
- Track log :10,000 points, 200 saved tracks
- Automatic routing (turn by turn routing on roads)
- Custom maps compatible
- Sun and moon information
- Tide tables
- Area calculation
- Picture viewer
Easy Return Policy
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within 45 days of purchase date subject to conditions below. Claims for items damaged in transit must be received within (3) business days of receipt of merchandise. Items deemed defective by manufacturer standards must be reported within 7 days of receipt.
Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. Please allow 5-7 Business days for a credit to appear on your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued within 7- 10 business days after receipt of return.
Easy Return Process
Please be sure to place a note in the package with this information:
1) Order number
2) Reason for return
3) State that you would like a refund, or an exchange and what you would like to exchange for.
Our return address is:
HRM USA INC
Attn: Return Dept
1044 Pulinski Rd.
Warminster, Pa 18974
Or log in to your account by clicking here, and process your return online.
No Return/Exchange on the following:
– Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging has been opened or safety seals have have been broken.
– Computers and Computer Software, once any of the manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
– Heating Pads, once safety seal has been broken
– Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable once opened.
– All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.) once unwrapped or seal broken.
– Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any itemindicated on the website as non-returnable.
– Imprinted products.
– HRM USA Stores Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 10% or a $2.95 minimum restocking fee charge.
If using a shipping label generated by HRMUSA Inc, the cost of this label will be deducted from refund amount (unless product is defective).
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at 800-403-8285 for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange. Any refused package will be assessed shipping charges incurred by the carrier.