Garmin Etrex Touch 25
Shipping handling time is available on products that are In Stock.
Excludes Preorder Items, Out of Stock Items, Custom Imprint Orders.
The Etrex Touch 25 has all of the features and durability expected in the eTrex Series but now with a color touchscreen to even more precisely map your journey. It has an electronic compass, wireless connectivity, and larger memory to hold the maps of all of your future trips.
- 2.6-inch color capacitive touchscreen
- 3-axis tilt-compensated compass
- GPS and GLONASS satellites for faster positioning
- 250,000 preloaded geocaches from Geocaching.com
- 4 GB memory to hold more maps
See the WayeTrex Touch 25 features a sunlight readable, 2.6-inch color touchscreen display offering intuitive access to worldwide basemap with shaded relief. Durable and waterproof, eTrex Touch 25 is built to keep delivering vital mapping and tracking data no matter what the elements throw at you, standing strong against dust, dirt, humidity and water.
New Tools for Your TrekeTrex Touch 25 features a built-in 3-axis tilt-compensated electronic compass that shows your heading even when you’re standing still, and you don’t have to hold it level to get an easy-to-understand display of your heading.
Go AnywhereWith an array of compatible mounts, eTrex Touch 25 is designed for use on ATVs, bicycles, boats, as a handheld or in your car. Wherever you think you might take eTrex, it has the mapping and mounts to get you there.
Go GlobaleTrex Touch 25 can track both GPS and GLONASS satellites simultaneously. Developed by the Russian Federation, GLONASS satellites “lock on” to a position (on average) faster than GPS receivers. Using both GPS and GLONASS means the receiver has the ability to lock on to 24 more satellites than using GPS alone.
Add MapsWith its microSD™ card slot and a full 4 GB of internal memory, eTrex Touch 25 lets you load TOPO maps and hit the trail, plug in BlueChart® g2 preloaded cards for a great day on the water or City Navigator® NT map data for turn-by-turn routing on roads. eTrex Touch 25 also supports BirdsEye Satellite Imagery (subscription required) that lets you download satellite images to your device and integrate them with your maps.
Find FuneTrex Touch 25 is preloaded with 250,000 geocaches from Geocaching.com. By going paperless, you're not only helping the environment but also improving efficiency. eTrex Touch 25 stores and displays key information, including location, terrain, difficulty, hints and descriptions, which means no more manually entering coordinates and paper printouts. Simply upload the GPX file to your unit and start hunting for geocaches.
Plan Your Next TripTake charge of your next adventure with BaseCamp™, software that lets you view and organize maps, waypoints, routes and tracks. This free trip-planning software even allows you to create Garmin Adventures that you can share with friends, family or fellow explorers. BaseCamp displays topographic map data in 2-D or 3-D on your computer screen, including contour lines and elevation profiles. It also can transfer an unlimited amount of satellite images to your device when paired with a BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription.
- eTrex Touch 25
- USB cable
Physical & Performance
- Physical dimensions : 2.3” x 4.0” x 1.3” (5.8 x 10.2 x 3.3 cm)
- Display size, WxH : 1.43" x 2.15" (3.6 x 5.5 cm)
- Display resolution, WxH : 160 x 240 pixels
- Display type : 2.6" 65K color TFT
- Weight : 5.6 oz (159 g) with batteries
- Battery : 2 AA batteries (not included); NiMH or Lithium recommended
- Battery life Up to 16 hours
- Water rating : IPX7
- High-sensitivity receiver
- Interface : USB
- Electronic compass
Maps & Memory
- Ability to add maps
- Built-in memory 4GB
- Accepts data cards microSD™ card (not included)
- Custom POIs (ability to add additional points of interest)
- Waypoints/favorites/locations 4000
- Routes : 200
- Track log : 10,000 points, 200 saved tracks
- Automatic routing (turn by turn routing on roads)
- Custom maps compatible
- Sun and moon information
- Tide tables Yes (with optional Bluechart)
- Area calculation
- Picture viewer
- Garmin Connect compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data)
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase any product sold by an Authorized Dealer of that specific product offered at lower price. Proof of lower price is required.
Here's how to qualify for Price Match:
- Services such as custom imprinting, extended warranties, ect.
- Items must be in advertised as New Condition, HRM USA will not price match against Used, Newly Overhauled, Manufacturer Refurbished, or Open Box Returns
- Out of Stock or Preorder items do not qualify
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers (Marketplace Sellers) on Website
- Price Match will take into consideration final value costs, including shipping and taxes.
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within 45 days of purchase date subject to conditions below. Claims for items damaged in transit must be received within (3) business days of receipt of merchandise. Items deemed defective by manufacturer standards must be reported within 7 days of receipt. Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. Please allow 5-7 Business days for a credit to appear on your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued within 7- 10 business days after receipt of return.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 10% or a $2.95 minimum fee.
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at 800-403-8285 for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange.
No Used Returns/Exchanges on the following
- Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging has been opened or safety seals have have been broken.
- Computers and Computer Software, once any of the manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
- Heating Pads, once safety seal has been broken
- Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable once opened.
- All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.) once unwrapped or seal broken.
- Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item indicated on the website as non-returnable.
- Imprinted products.
- Suunto Products that have been used
- HRM USA Stores Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.