Garmin Epix Touchscreen Mapping Watch
Full Color Mapping GPS/GLONASS on Your Wrist
The Garmin Epix is a touchscreen GPS mapping watch designed to go into harsh environments and still help the owner complete their task. Along with its mapping features it also has the multisport capabilities of the 920XT and Fenix 3, making this watch one of the most versatile of its kind. It is even Bluetooth compatible, helping you to stay connected to the world while you are hiking during a weekend escape, or training for the next race.
Some models also feature preloaded TOPO 100K maps. Eight GB of built-in memory supports additional mapping, including BirdsEye Satellite Imagery and regional TOPO U.S. 24K maps. The revolutionary, stainless steel EXO antenna combined with GPS and GLONASSS reception mean better signal strength and quicker position fixes.
- 1.4-inch high-resolution color touchscreen
- Worldwide shaded relief basemap
- 8 GB built-in memory so you can load up on maps, such as TOPO U.S. 24K and BirdsEye Satellite Imagery
- Stainless steel EXOª antenna with GPS/GLONASS reception
- Altimeter, barometer and 3-axis compass
Detailed MappingThe epix touchscreen display gives you fingertip pan/swipe access to vivid, detailed maps, including the built-in worldwide shaded relief basemaps. And with 8 GB internal memory and extensive mapping support, you'll have plenty of room to add (and interact with) compatible maps, including TOPO 24K, BirdsEye Satellite Imagery, City Navigator and BlueChart g2 maps.
Extensive Navigation FeaturesOur new, high-sensitivity, EXO antenna technology means better GPS signal strength and faster time to your first fix. epix uses HotFix¨ to access both GPS and GLONASS satellites for noticeably quicker positioning than GPS alone. Once the fix is made, you have access to a full menu of navigation features, including advanced track recording, track navigation, TracBack, waypoint and coordinate navigation, Sight'n Go and point-by-point routing.
Altimeter, Barometer and Compassepix is equipped with auto-calibrating ABC sensors to provide relevant real-time information. The built-in altimeter provides elevation data to accurately monitor ascent and descent, while the barometer can be used to predict weather changes by showing short-term trends in air pressure. The 3-axis electronic compass keeps your bearing whether you're moving or not.
A Full-featured Fitness Training WatchNo need to change watches between adventures. epix gives you easy/quick access to fitness training feature sets, helping you get ready for your next one.
Rugged ConstructionThe epix color mapping watch features a rugged design with mineral glass lens and rugged PVD-coated surfaces. With a water rating of 50 meters, epix is designed to withstand some of the roughest conditions you'll encounter. ItÕs also an auto-calibrated timepiece that both helps convey you to point B, and convey to others how serious you are about the outdoors.
Connect IQepix uses the Connect IQ platform for specialized software so you can personalize your watch with customized apps, widgets, data fields and unique watch faces that make your Garmin smartwatch even smarter.
Stay Connectedepix displays smart notifications from your compatible Bluetooth device so you never miss a text, email or notification, unless you want to. And, with Garmin Connect and Connect IQ you'll be connected to a whole community of people who love the outdoors as much as you do and to outdoor app developers building smart apps specially for epix. With LiveTrack, others can track where you are (within a coverage area) through Garmin Connect on your smartphone.
Physical & Performance
- Physical dimensions ": 2.00 x 2.10 x 0.70 (50.8 x 53.3 x 17.8 mm)
- Display size, WxH : 1.40 (35.6 mm)
- Display resolution, WxH : 205 x 148 pixels; transflective MIP color
- Color display
- Negative mode display
- Weight : 3.0 oz (85 g)
- Battery : Rechargeable Lithium-ion
- Battery life Up to 50 hours in UltraTrac mode; up to 24 hours in GPS training mode; up to 16 weeks in watch mode
- Water rating : 5 ATM
- High-sensitivity receiver
- Barometric altimeter
- Electronic compass
- Smart notifications (displays email, text and other alerts when paired with your compatible phone)
- Vibration alert
- Music control
- Find my phone
- VIRB control
- Watch functions Time of day (12/24h), calendar (day/date), daily alarm
Maps & Memory
- Built-in memory 8 GB
- Waypoints/favorites/locations : 1,000
- Virtual Pacer (compares current pace to target)
- V02 max estimate
- Recovery advisor
- Race predictor
- Running dynamics
- Accelerometer (calculates distance for indoor workouts, without need for a foot pod)
- Personal records
- Compatible with Vector
- Multiple bike profiles
- Bike speed/cadence sensor (Optional Accessory)
Running & Cycling Features
- Heart rate monitor (optional accessory)
- Virtual Partner (train against a digital person)
- Virtual Racer (compete against other activities)
- Auto Pause (pauses and resumes timer based on speed)
- Multi-sport (changes sport mode with a press of a button)
- Auto multisport (switch sport modes with 1 button press)
- Advanced workouts (create custom, goal-oriented workouts)
- Pace alert (triggers alarm if you vary from preset pace)
- Interval training (set up exercise and rest intervals)
- Heart rate-based calorie computation
- Calculates calories burned
- Training Effect (measures impact of an activity on your aerobic fitness)
- Pool swim metrics (lengths, distance, pace, stroke count/rate, calories)
- Stroke type identification (e.g. freestyle)
- Open water swim metrics (distance, pace, stroke count/rate, calories)
Activity Tracking Features
- Step counter
- Auto goal (learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal)
- Move bar (displays on device after a period of inactivity; walk for a couple of minutes to reset it)
- Sleep monitoring (monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep)
- Garmin Connect compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data)
- Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to your computer)
Easy Return Policy
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within Claims for items damaged in transit must be received Items deemed defective by manufacturer standards
Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued
Easy Return Process
Please be sure to place a note in the package with this information:
2)Reason for return
3)State that you would like a refund, or an exchange and what you would like to exchange for.
Our return address is:
HRM USA INC
Attn: Return Dept
1044 Pulinski Rd.
Warminster, Pa 18974
Or log in to your account , and process your return online.
– Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging
– Computers and Computer Software,
– Heating Pads,
– Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable
– All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.)
– Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item
– Imprinted products.
– HRM USA Stores Gift Cards and may not be redeemed for cash.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee
If using a shipping label generated by HRMUSA Inc, the cost of this label will be deducted from refund amount (unless product is defective).
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange. Any refused package will be assessed shipping charges incurred by the carrier.