Garmin Edge 1000 GPS Cycling Computer
Bike Computer for Competing, Connecting and Navigating
Whether you want to track your bike capabilities or see where you stand against others the Edge 1000 will let you do that. The Edge allows you to connect, compare, and compete with other like-minded bikers. Compete on Garmin Connect segments and view real time results on the Edge. The Edge helps motivate you and pushes you to improve your riding capabilities.
- In-ride competitions through Garmin Connect segments
- On-road or off-road navigation and points of interest with preloaded Garmin Cycle Map
- Input a distance and choose from up to 3 round-trip ride options
- Instant uploads to Garmin Connect Mobile to analyze and share
- Connected features: incoming call and text alerts, live tracking, sending/receiving courses, social media sharing, weather
Own the RoadAlong with in-ride challenges and connected features, Edge 1000 offers advanced bike-specific navigation and mapping capabilities. The preloaded Garmin Cycle Map includes OSM (Open Street Map) content with routable road and bike paths, elevation data, points of interest and address search. Mapping data is stored onboard the Edge, so your access to navigation and performance capabilities isn't dependent on cell coverage, and map updates are free.
Know Where to GoNow you can explore more, on and off road, thanks to this device's round-trip routing feature. Simply enter how far you want to ride, and Edge 1000 calculates up to 3 cycling-friendly routes. You can even review the elevation profiles before making your selection. It also offers a new route planner capability that allows you to create routes directly on the Edge 1000 using the map, POI and segments you've downloaded from Garmin Connect. Again, you can preview the elevation profile of your custom route before you roll. If you do get off course or want to end your ride sooner, Edge can always guide you back to start or calculate the most direct route and provide turn-by-turn directions to get you back.
At Your FingertipsEdge 1000 features a 3-inch high-resolution color touchscreen display with dual orientation. It has an ambient light sensor that automatically adjusts the screen brightness to changing light conditions to improve visibility. Unlike your smartphone, the display is optimized to work with gloves and in the rain. You can customize your training pages with up to 10 data fields and use activity profiles to allow for easy transitions when you switch cycling activity, such as road, mountain or touring.
Advanced Performance AnalysisEdge 1000 is compatible with ANT+ sensors, including speed, cadence, heart rate and compatible weight scale. It's the first Garmin bike computer that integrates with Shimano Di2 electronic shifting systems to display your current gear on the screen. Edge 1000 is also compatible with ANT+ power meters, including Vector, our unique pedal-based power meter that measures total power, left/right balance and cadence. A pre-loaded power-based workout on Edge 1000 allows you to calculate your functional threshold power (FTP), from which you can base your power training zones. The 1000 offers a training calendar and is compatible with advanced workouts, which you can plan, schedule and upload from Garmin Connect.
Smartphone ConnectivityWhen paired with your smartphone and the Garmin Connect Mobile app, Edge 1000 offers a suite of connected features, including live tracking, incoming call and text alerts, social media sharing, weather, wireless uploads and sending/receiving courses and segments. As soon as your ride is complete, the data can be automatically sent to Garmin Connect via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi. This lets you stay connected and instantly share the details of your ride with friends, family and social media contacts. LiveTrack allows your friends and family to follow your races and training activities in real time. Invite followers using email or social media, so they can view your live data on a Garmin Connect tracking page. Once they get your email invite, they can click to follow and see your stats and location on the map.
|Standard Bundle : $599.99||Performance Bundle : $699.99|
|Edge 1000||Edge 1000|
|Preloaded Maps||Preloaded Maps|
|Mounts (Standard & Out Front)||Mounts (Standard & Out Front)|
|USB Cable||Cadence Sensor|
|Manuals||Premium Heart Rate Monitor|
Physical & Performance
- Physical dimensions : 2.3" x 4.4" x 0.8" (5.8 x 11.2 x 2.0 cm)
- Display size : 1.5" x 2.6" (3.9 x 6.5 cm); 3.0" diag (7.6 cm)
- Display resolution : 240 x 400 pixels, touchscreen
- Weight : 4.0 oz (114.5 g)
- Battery : Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life : Up to 15 hours
- Water rating : IPX7
- High-sensitivity receiver
Maps & Memory
- Ability to add maps
- Accepts data cards
- History : Up to 180 hours
- Waypoints/favorites/locations : 200
- Routes : Limited by memory space available
Features & Benefits:
- Heart rate monitor : Yes (Optional Accessory)
- Bike speed/cadence sensor : Yes (Optional Accessory)
- Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to your computer)
- Garmin Connect compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data)
- Virtual Partner (train against a digital person)
- Courses (compete against previous activities)
- Auto Pause (pauses and resumes timer based on speed)
- Auto Lap (automatically starts a new lap)
- Auto Scroll (cycles through data pages during workout)
- Advanced workouts (create custom, goal-oriented workouts)
- Time/distance alert (triggers alarm when you reach goal)
- Interval training (set up exercise and rest intervals)
- Heart rate-based calorie computation
- Customizable screen(s)
- Barometric altimeter
- Unit-to-unit transfer (shares data wirelessly with similar units)
- Power meter compatible (displays power data from compatible 3rd party ANT+ª-enabled power meters)
- Temperature (displays and records temperature while you ride)
- On-device segments
- Wi-Fi compatible
- Smart Notifications
- Compatible with Garmin Connect Mobile: yes
- Round-trip Routing
- Route planner
Easy Return Policy
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within 45 days of purchase date subject to conditions below. Claims for items damaged in transit must be received within (3) business days of receipt of merchandise. Items deemed defective by manufacturer standards must be reported within 7 days of receipt.
Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. Please allow 5-7 Business days for a credit to appear on your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued within 7- 10 business days after receipt of return.
Easy Return Process
Please be sure to place a note in the package with this information:
1) Order number
2) Reason for return
3) State that you would like a refund, or an exchange and what you would like to exchange for.
Our return address is:
HRM USA INC
Attn: Return Dept
1044 Pulinski Rd.
Warminster, Pa 18974
Or log in to your account by clicking here, and process your return online.
No Return/Exchange on the following:
– Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging has been opened or safety seals have have been broken.
– Computers and Computer Software, once any of the manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
– Heating Pads, once safety seal has been broken
– Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable once opened.
– All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.) once unwrapped or seal broken.
– Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any itemindicated on the website as non-returnable.
– Imprinted products.
– HRM USA Stores Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 10% or a $2.95 minimum restocking fee charge.
If using a shipping label generated by HRMUSA Inc, the cost of this label will be deducted from refund amount (unless product is defective).
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at 800-403-8285 for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange. Any refused package will be assessed shipping charges incurred by the carrier.