Garmin Edge Touring Plus Cycling Computer
Shipping handling time is available on products that are In Stock.
Excludes Preorder Items, Out of Stock Items, Custom Imprint Orders.
See more: Cycling Computers
The Premium GPS for Your BikeThe Edge Touring is just like a car GPS except the routs and features are specifically optimized for bikes. It will guide you to your destination, or tell you how far your ride around town was. With the Edge Touring you will be sure you can find your way wherever you need to go. With the same great features as the Touring, but now with the added capability to connect Garmin ANT+ accessories the Touring plus will help you train for that race, and get there as well!
- On-road or off-road navigation with preloaded Garmin Cycle Map
- Input a distance and choose from up to 3 round-trip ride options
- Plan and download new routes to follow
- Relive and share your rides with Garmin Connect or Garmin Adventures
- Points of Interest (POIs) specifically for cyclists
- Compatible with optional heart rate monitor
Find Places and Get DirectionsBike-specific maps preloaded in Edge Touring make it easy to get from point A to point B (and beyond) and back again. Simply search for points of interest and Edge Touring will give you turn-by-turn directions to your destination(s). You can choose between cycling, tour cycling and mountain biking modes to calculate the most appropriate route for the type of cycling you do, taking you on paved roads, unpaved roads, or on paths and trails. With round trip routing, you can tell Edge Touring how far youÕd like to ride and then choose from up to 3 ride options that will bring you back to where you started. The device makes it easy to plan rest stops, find attractions along the way and more.
Search for Rides and AdventuresDon't have a specific destination in mind? Search for rides others have completed on Garmin Connect or Garmin Adventures. Then download them to Edge Touring to follow on your next ride. Customize the rides or create completely new ones and then download them to your device as well.
Share Your ExperiencesEdge Touring records where you ride so you can upload your activities to Garmin Connect or Garmin Adventures and relive them whenever you want. Garmin Connect and Garmin Adventures are free to use and allow you to share your cycling adventures with friends, family or fellow riders.
What's In The Box
- Edge Touring
- Quarter-turn bike mount
- USB cable
- Garmin cycling map on microSDª card (pre-inserted in Edge)
- Quick Start Manual
Physical & Performance:
- Unit dimensions (WxHxD) : 2.0" x 3.7" x 1.0" (5.1 x 9.3 x 2.5 cm)
- Display size (WxH) : 1.4" x 2.2" (3.6 x 5.5 cm); 2.6" diag (6.6 cm)
- Display resolution (WxH) : 1.4" x 2.2" (3.6 x 5.5 cm); 2.6" diag (6.6 cm)
- Weight : 3.5 oz (98.0 g)
- Battery : Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery Life : Up to 17 hours
- Water resistant
- High-sensitivity receiver
Maps & Memory
- Ability to add maps
- Accepts Data Cards : microSDª card with Garmin Cycle Map
- History : Up to 180 hours
- Waypoints/Favorites/Locations : 200
- Routes : Limited by memory space available
Features & Benefits
- Heart rate monitor (Optional)
- Garmin Connect compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data)
- Courses (compete against previous activities)
- Auto Pause (pauses and resumes timer based on speed)
- Auto Lap (automatically starts a new lap)
- Heart rate-based calorie computation (With optional HR Transmitter)
- Customizable screen(s)
- Barometric altimeter
- Temperature (displays and records temperature while you ride)
- RoundTrip routing
- LEV/ebike compatibility via ANT+