The GPS for Your BikeThe Garmin Edge Touring is just like a car GPS except the routes and features are specifically optimized for bikes. It will guide you to your destination, or tell you how far your ride around town was. With the Edge Touring you will be sure you can find your way wherever you need to go.
- On-road or off-road navigation with preloaded Garmin Cycle Map
- Input a distance and choose from up to 3 round-trip ride options
- Plan and download new routes to follow
- Relive and share your rides with Garmin Connect or Garmin Adventures
- Points of Interest (POIs) specifically for cyclists
Find Places and Get DirectionsBike-specific maps preloaded in Edge Touring make it easy to get from point A to point B (and beyond) and back again. Simply search for points of interest and Edge Touring will give you turn-by-turn directions to your destination(s). You can choose between cycling, tour cycling and mountain biking modes to calculate the most appropriate route for the type of cycling you do, taking you on paved roads, unpaved roads, or on paths and trails. With round trip routing, you can tell Edge Touring how far you'd like to ride and then choose from up to 3 ride options that will bring you back to where you started. The device makes it easy to plan rest stops, find attractions along the way and more.
Search for Rides and AdventuresDon't have a specific destination in mind? Search for rides others have completed on Garmin Connect or Garmin Adventures. Then download them to Edge Touring to follow on your next ride. Customize the rides or create completely new ones and then download them to your device as well.
Share Your ExperiencesEdge Touring records where you ride so you can upload your activities to Garmin Connect or Garmin Adventures and relive them whenever you want. Garmin Connect and Garmin Adventures are free to use and allow you to share your cycling adventures with friends, family or fellow riders.
What's In The Box
- Edge Touring
- Quarter-turn bike mount
- USB cable
- Garmin cycling map on microSD card (pre-inserted in Edge)
- Quick Start Manual
Physical & Performance:
- Unit dimensions (WxHxD) : 2.0" x 3.7" x 1.0" (5.1 x 9.3 x 2.5 cm)
- Display size (WxH) : 1.4" x 2.2" (3.6 x 5.5 cm); 2.6" diag (6.6 cm)
- Display resolution (WxH) : 1.4" x 2.2" (3.6 x 5.5 cm); 2.6" diag (6.6 cm)
- Weight : 3.5 oz (98.0 g)
- Battery : Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery Life : Up to 17 hours
- Water resistant
- High-sensitivity receiver
Maps & Memory
- Ability to add maps
- Accepts Data Cards : microSD card with Garmin Cycle Map
- History : Up to 180 hours
- Waypoints/Favorites/Locations : 200
- Routes : Limited by memory space available
Features & Benefits
- Garmin Connect compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data)
- Courses (compete against previous activities)
- Auto Pause (pauses and resumes timer based on speed)
- Auto Lap (automatically starts a new lap)
- Customizable screen(s)
- RoundTrip routing
Extended Holiday Returns
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within 45 days of purchase date subject to conditions below. Claims for items damaged in transit must be received within (3) business days of receipt of merchandise. Items deemed defective by manufacturer standards must be reported within 7 days of receipt.
Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. Please allow 5-7 Business days for a credit to appear on your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued within 7- 10 business days after receipt of return.
Easy Return Process
Please be sure to place a note in the package with this information:
1) Order number
2) Reason for return
3) State that you would like a refund, or an exchange and what you would like to exchange for.
Our return address is:
HRM USA INC
Attn: Return Dept
1044 Pulinski Rd.
Warminster, Pa 18974
Or log in to your account by clicking here, and process your return online.
No Return/Exchange on the following:
– Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging has been opened or safety seals have have been broken.
– Computers and Computer Software, once any of the manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
– Heating Pads, once safety seal has been broken
– Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable once opened.
– All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.) once unwrapped or seal broken.
– Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any itemindicated on the website as non-returnable.
– Imprinted products.
– HRM USA Stores Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 10% or a $2.95 minimum restocking fee charge.
If using a shipping label generated by HRMUSA Inc, the cost of this label will be deducted from refund amount (unless product is defective).
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at 800-403-8285 for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange. Any refused package will be assessed shipping charges incurred by the carrier.