Garmin Edge 25 Connected Cycling Computer
The small, simple, and functional Edge 25 is a great product for bikers who want a cycling computer but do not want all of the functions or connect ability as Garmin's other models. The Edge 20 will tell you your speed, time, distance, location, and ascent. Even better it weighs just ounces and is only slightly larger than a US quarter dollar! This model can connect to some of Garmins ANT+ sensors to give you that much more insight on your ride.
Small, But PowerfulEdge 25 offers all the necessary stats you need to take your ride to the next level. Small in size, yet packed with features such as smart notifications when paired with a smartphone.
Stay on CourseChoose from courses ridden by others or create your own on Garmin Connect, our free online community. Once you choose a course, upload it directly to Edge 25 and follow it to your destination. You can even compete against yourself to make it more interesting.
Ride Faster, Ride FurtherEdge 25 lets you know how fast and how far you’re riding. When paired with ANT+ sensors, you can also track cadence, as well as indoor speed and distance.
Live TrackingWhen paired with Bluetooth, Live Tracking lets friends and family follow your ride in real time. Invite followers using email or social media, which lets them view your live data on Garmin Connect.
No Data, No ProblemEdge 25 uses GPS/GLONASS satellites to track how far, how fast and where you ride, even under dense tree cover. Unlike a phone, you can use Edge 25 for up to 8 hours without worrying about data or battery drainage.
Get ConnectedVia Bluetooth to your smartphone or with a simple connection to your computer, you can upload your activities to our free online fitness community, Garmin Connect. Here, you can see the path you traveled on a map, analyze it, share it and view more detail.
SegmentsCompete against other cyclists on Garmin Connect segments and see your results post-ride on the leaderboard. Includes on-device alerts for segment start/finish points.
In the Box:
- Edge 25
- Standard mount
- Charging/data cradle
- Edge 25
- Standard mount
- Cadence sensor
- Charging/data cradle
Physical & Performance
- Physical dimensions : 1.6” x 1.6” x 0.7” (4.0 x 4.2 x 1.7 cm)
- Display size, WxH : 0.9” x 0.9” (2.3 x 2.3 cm)
- Display resolution WxH : 128 x 160 pixels
- Weight : 0.9 oz (25 g)
- Battery : Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life up to 8 hours
- Water rating : IPX7
- High-sensitivity receiver
- Smart notifications (displays email, text and other alerts when paired with your compatible phone)
Maps & Memory
- History : Up to 10 rides
Running & Cycling Features
- Heart rate monitor Yes (optional accessory)
- Virtual Partner (train against a digital person) Yes (within a course)
- Courses (compete against previous activities)
- Auto Pause (pauses and resumes timer based on speed)
- Auto Lap (automatically starts a new lap)
- Auto Scroll (cycles through data pages during workout)
- Time/distance alert (triggers alarm when you reach goal)
- Customizable screen(s)
- Garmin Connect compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data)
- Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to your computer)
Extended Holiday Returns
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within 45 days of purchase date subject to conditions below. Claims for items damaged in transit must be received within (3) business days of receipt of merchandise. Items deemed defective by manufacturer standards must be reported within 7 days of receipt.
Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. Please allow 5-7 Business days for a credit to appear on your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued within 7- 10 business days after receipt of return.
Easy Return Process
Please be sure to place a note in the package with this information:
1) Order number
2) Reason for return
3) State that you would like a refund, or an exchange and what you would like to exchange for.
Our return address is:
HRM USA INC
Attn: Return Dept
1044 Pulinski Rd.
Warminster, Pa 18974
Or log in to your account by clicking here, and process your return online.
No Return/Exchange on the following:
– Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging has been opened or safety seals have have been broken.
– Computers and Computer Software, once any of the manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
– Heating Pads, once safety seal has been broken
– Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable once opened.
– All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.) once unwrapped or seal broken.
– Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any itemindicated on the website as non-returnable.
– Imprinted products.
– HRM USA Stores Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 10% or a $2.95 minimum restocking fee charge.
If using a shipping label generated by HRMUSA Inc, the cost of this label will be deducted from refund amount (unless product is defective).
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at 800-403-8285 for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange. Any refused package will be assessed shipping charges incurred by the carrier.