Garmin D2 Bravo Aviation Watch GPS Watch
Shipping handling time is available on products that are In Stock.
Excludes Preorder Items, Out of Stock Items, Custom Imprint Orders.
The New Evolution of Portable Navigation
- Thinner, lighter, more evolved GPS pilot watch design
- Features METAR screen for the latest aviation weather information
- Dedicated Direct-to and Nearest buttons enabled by a worldwide airport database
- Scratch-resistant optical sapphire lens and crisp color display that's customizable with Connect IQ™ apps
- Baro-adjustable altimeter, HSI, Zulu/UTC time reference, various timers and alerts plus wireless control for VIRB® cameras
- Sapphire D2 Bravo watch with brown leather band
- Black rubber watch band (replacement tools included)
- Free 6-month trial of Garmin Pilot™
- USB charging/data cable
- AC adapter
- Quick start manual
First, Garmin invented wrist-worn portable navigation. Then, with the D2 Bravo pilot watch, we took the idea a step further — combining even more capability and features in an elegant design that is lighter, thinner, more connected and simpler to use in today’s busy cockpit environments.
Added Features for Better Flying
With streamlined mode selection, a crisp color display, enhanced graphics, added wireless connectivity options and an easy-to-access METAR screen for weather information at a glance, the D2 Bravo is a true GPS-based flight system in a wrist-worn configuration. Think of it as a pragmatic backup navigation tool that doubles as a stylish, highly accurate timepiece that any pilot or aviation enthusiast would be proud to wear anywhere, anytime.
Fly Direct-to or Nearest With Ease
Using its built-in worldwide airport database, the D2 Bravo lets you access either of our signature Direct-to and Nearest routing functions by simply pressing dedicated buttons. So, you can fly straight to the location or waypoint of your choice — or find the nearest airport if you need to land quickly. You can view your route on a basic moving map display. Or, follow the HSI course needle to your destination. By setting your own waypoints, you can also navigate easily to any location not included in the database. In fact, you can even create Mark on Target waypoints to easily reference - and return to - locations you’ve flown over.
Keep an Eye on the Weather with METARs Reports
For at-a-glance updates on the weather for your departure airport or your destination — the D2 Bravo works wirelessly with your compatible smartphone¹ to bring you a screenful of current meteorological (METARs) information: winds, visibility, precipitation, cloud cover and heights, temperature, dew point, barometric pressure, etc.— all the vital measurements you need for smart pre-flight decision making.
Customizable Displays and Timers
To aid in situational awareness, you can assign customizable data fields to display GPS groundspeed, GPS track, distance from waypoints/airports, estimated time enroute, bearing, glide ratio and other useful flight parameters. There’s also a handy altitude alerting feature that can be set to notify you when reaching or leaving a preselected altitude. The watch can show you local time and Zulu/UTC time. And you can select the stopwatch function for timing approaches or flight legs. The baro-based O2 Altitude alert feature will automatically notify you when you’ve reached an altitude where supplemental oxygen is required. Plus, various other timer functions with vibrating alerts can be set to remind you when it’s time to switch fuel tanks or perform other time-critical tasks.
Control your VIRB Action Camera with Your Watch
The VIRB family of HD action cameras (sold separately) lets you capture the beauty and precision of flight in stunning detail. And, with its wireless connectivity, your D2 Bravo watch can also be used with your VIRB to remotely start/stop video, view elapsed time for recording or even capture high-quality still photos — while shooting live video. You can even control multiple VIRB cameras at the same time, to capture the action from multiple angles.
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase any product sold by an Authorized Dealer of that specific product offered at lower price. Proof of lower price is required.
Here's how to qualify for Price Match:
- Services such as custom imprinting, extended warranties, ect.
- Items must be in advertised as New Condition, HRM USA will not price match against Used, Newly Overhauled, Manufacturer Refurbished, or Open Box Returns
- Out of Stock or Preorder items do not qualify
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers (Marketplace Sellers) on Website
- Price Match will take into consideration final value costs, including shipping and taxes.
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within 45 days of purchase date subject to conditions below. Claims for items damaged in transit must be received within (3) business days of receipt of merchandise. Items deemed defective by manufacturer standards must be reported within 7 days of receipt. Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. Please allow 5-7 Business days for a credit to appear on your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued within 7- 10 business days after receipt of return.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 10% or a $2.95 minimum fee.
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at 800-403-8285 for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange.
No Used Returns/Exchanges on the following
- Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging has been opened or safety seals have have been broken.
- Computers and Computer Software, once any of the manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
- Heating Pads, once safety seal has been broken
- Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable once opened.
- All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.) once unwrapped or seal broken.
- Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item indicated on the website as non-returnable.
- Imprinted products.
- Suunto Products that have been used
- HRM USA Stores Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.