More than 41,000
preloaded courses mean that we have the one you play — and thousands of others.
The hole can’t play hard to get with flag finder; lock in with a buzz.
Going dancin’. See distance to the front, middle and back of green.
Beat the wind when you know its direction and speed.
The indicator light lets them know that you’re tournament legal.
There’s no range finder left behind when you use Find My Garmin.
In The Box
- Approach Z82 golf laser range finder
- Carry case with carabiner clip
- microUSB™ cable
- Unit dimensions: 4.8" x 3.1" x 1.7" (122.9 x 80.0 x 42.1 mm)
- Weight: 8.2 oz (232 g)
- Battery type: Rechargeable lithium-ion; nonreplaceable
- Battery life: Up to 15 hours
- Water rating: IPX7
- Interface: microUSB
- Full color OLED display
- Diopter adjustment (+/- 4)
- Tournament mode: External indicator light on top of unit
Laser Range Finder
- Laser Range to flag: 450 yards/411 meters
- Laser accuracy: +/- 10" (25 cm)
- Magnification: 6x
- Flag Finder with visual and vibrational feedback
- Image stabilization
- Laser range arc (displayed on map)
- PlaysLike Distance (slope correction)
- Improved viewfinder and camera optics
GPS & Maps
- More than 41,000 preloaded course maps worldwide
- 2-D course maps displayed in viewfinder
- Green View (automatic when laser ranging the flag)
- Hazard View (scroll through each hazard on the map)
- Distances to hazards and layups
- Distances to front, center and back of green
- Drive distance arc
- Wind speed and direction
- Free course updates
- Auto hole transition
- Par information for each hole
- Auto zoom
- PinPointer (for lining up blind shots)
- Measures shots
- Find My Garmin feature
- Compatible with Garmin Golf™ app
Ca Residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning