Garmin Approach S4 Golf Watch
Shipping handling time is available on products that are In Stock.
Excludes Preorder Items, Out of Stock Items, Custom Imprint Orders.
The Golf GPS Like No Other
- Touchscreen GPS golf watch with sunlight readable, high-resolution display
- Extra-long life battery lasts up to 10 hours in GPS mode, 6 weeks in watch mode
- Preloaded with more than 30,000 international courses with no subscriptions or fees
- Precise distance to the front, back and middle of greens plus layups and doglegs
- Detailed Stat tracking on the device for better analysis of your game
- Smart Notification allows you to receive email, texts and alerts on your watch
Instant, Simple, PreciseRugged and waterproof to 10 meters, the Approach S4 golf watch is packed with more than 30,000 international courses. It displays yardages to the front, back and middle of greens on a high-resolution, glove-friendly touchscreen. And, it lets you manually position pins, get distances to doglegs and layups, customize yardage points (mark traps and hazards), and print digital scorecards for Stroke Play and Stableford.
Dedicated Green View ButtonS4 features a dedicated Green View button, which takes you to the Green View screen in 1 push, no more scrolling through the menu. Green View gives you the true shape from wherever you are on the course, even if you're behind it.
Touch and Move the PinGreen View shows you the true shape and layout of the green even if you are behind it. On that screen, you can use the touchscreen to manually move the pin to the day's location. This is especially helpful on par 3s where you'll be able to dial in the distance you need to fire away with confidence.
Smart NotificationNever miss another text, email or RSS alert just because your smartphone is in the cart (or deep in your bag). S4 acts as a wireless extension of your iPhone device, displaying whatever your phone does, right on your watch. Now you can read that email or text you've been waiting for wirelessly even in the middle of the fairway.
Longer Battery LifeS4 features more battery life for longer play or more rounds. Get up to 10 hours in full GPS and 6 weeks in watch mode before the lithium-ion battery needs to be recharged.
Preloaded Courses and Free UpdatesThe S4 may be the size of a typical sports watch, but we've preloaded it with more than 30,000 international courses without extra fees or paid subscriptions. In addition, you'll be able to download free course updates whenever they become available.
Customize DistancesApproach S4 gives you distances to the front, back and center of the green, as well as distances to doglegs. It also allows you to input and save customizable yardage points such as water hazards or bunkers from anywhere on the course.
Keep Score and See How FarS4 has digital scorecard options for individual players. Scoring options include Stroke Play and Stableford, and you can save, review, share and print scorecards from your computer. Plus, when you hit a big one you can see how far it went with the Measure Shot feature.
Everyday Watch with StyleThe S4 functions as an everyday watch, with an odometer to see how far you walk. A round timer also is included to keep track of how long it takes you to play 18 holes. It's available in 2 colors: black or white.
Green ViewApproach S4 shows you the true shape and layout of greens so even if you have an obstructed view, you'll know where to aim. Plus, you can touch and drag the pin to the days location for even greater accuracy.
Precise YardagesOne glance at your wrist from any point on the course is all it takes to get yardages to the front, back and middle of greens with clear, easy-to-read numbering.
Layup DistancesCourse management is key especially if you haven't played a course before. Layup distances shows you the distances you need with yardages to doglegs and other hazards on the course.
Smart NotificationReceive emails, texts and more, right on your watch. S4 displays alerts from the iPhone Notification Center wirelessly.
No Downloads, No SetupSay goodbye to subscriptions and fees Approach S4 comes preloaded with more than 30,000 international courses and sports a rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
What's In The Box
- Approach S4
- Charging/Data clip
Physical & Performance
- Unit dimensions : 0.58" x 2.41" x 1.83"
- Display size : 1.0" (2.54 cm) diameter
- Display resolution : 128 x 128 pixels
- Display type : High-res touchscreen
- Weight : 2.06 oz (58.4 g)
- Battery : Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life : 6 weeks (watch mode); 10 hours (GPS mode)
- Waterproof (10 meters)
- High-sensitivity receiver
- Interface : USB
Maps & Memory
- Preloaded course maps (over 30,000)
Features & Benefits
- Manual pin positioning : Tap and drag flag on green for precise yardage)
- Tracks stats : Putts per round, greens & fairways hit, average distance)
- Digital scorecard : Scoring options include Stroke Play and Stableford for a single player)
- Computer scorecard review (save and review scores on computer)
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase any product sold by an Authorized Dealer of that specific product offered at lower price. Proof of lower price is required.
Here's how to qualify for Price Match:
- Services such as custom imprinting, extended warranties, ect.
- Items must be in advertised as New Condition, HRM USA will not price match against Used, Newly Overhauled, Manufacturer Refurbished, or Open Box Returns
- Out of Stock or Preorder items do not qualify
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers (Marketplace Sellers) on Website
- Price Match will take into consideration final value costs, including shipping and taxes.
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within 45 days of purchase date subject to conditions below. Claims for items damaged in transit must be received within (3) business days of receipt of merchandise. Items deemed defective by manufacturer standards must be reported within 7 days of receipt. Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. Please allow 5-7 Business days for a credit to appear on your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued within 7- 10 business days after receipt of return.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 10% or a $2.95 minimum fee.
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at 800-403-8285 for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange.
No Used Returns/Exchanges on the following
- Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging has been opened or safety seals have have been broken.
- Computers and Computer Software, once any of the manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
- Heating Pads, once safety seal has been broken
- Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable once opened.
- All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.) once unwrapped or seal broken.
- Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item indicated on the website as non-returnable.
- Imprinted products.
- Suunto Products that have been used
- HRM USA Stores Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.