Garmin Forerunner 920XT Multisport GPS Watch
Check out the Garmin Forerunner 920Xt Multisport GPS Watch with Running Dynamics and Connected Features.
The new and upgraded Forerunner 920xt brings a new meaning to training. The 920 brings the most advanced training features into one unit, like VO2 Max, running dynamics, and live tracking. It even has smart notifications to keep you connected on the run!
From the company that launched the world's first GPS multi-sport devices comes a watch that's qualified to guide the training of elite and amateur athletes alike. Introducing Forerunner 920 with advanced features including running dynamics, VO2 max estimate, live tracking and smart notifications.
- Running dynamics include cadence, vertical oscillation and ground contact time
- Offers VO2 max estimate, race predictor and recovery advisor
- Features swim distance, pace, stroke type identification, stroke count, drill logging and rest timers
- Smart notifications let you see email, text and other alerts on your watch
- Connected features : automatic uploads to Garmin Connect, live tracking, social media sharing
Advanced Training Meets All-day Activity Tracking
Forerunner 920XT packs a fleet of high-end training features into a sleek watch that is wet suit-friendly and about 15 percent lighter than its predecessor, the Forerunner 910XT. It boasts a high-resolution color display; flexible, hinged bands and a watch mode, so you can wear it all day. The activity tracking feature measures your steps, sleep and calories burned all day, giving you a more complete picture of your daily activity.
Whether you're training at the pool or out in the open water, Forerunner 920XT captures detailed swim metrics, including distance, pace, stroke count, stroke rate and SWOLF score. The drill logging feature allows you to easily log swim drills and kick sets at the pool, and the 2 types of rest timers keep you pushing off the wall on time. Use time alerts to help you hold your pace, or distance alerts to let you know when a set is over. There are even alerts for calories and stroke rate.
Crank Up Your Training
The 920XT is compatible with sensors such as speed, cadence and heart rate to provide advanced training capabilities for your cycling workouts. It can also display power metrics when paired with ANT+ power meters, including the Vector line of single- and dual-sensing pedal options.
If you train with heart rate and a power meter, Forerunner 920XT can derive your VO2 max estimate for cycling to help monitor changes in your fitness. The color gauge shows how you rank compared to other athletes in your age group. Another feature that lets you see how you measure up to others is Garmin Connect segments. Once your ride's done and uploaded to Garmin Connect, you can see where you stand on the segment leaderboard.
Perfect Your Running FormYou've asked for it and now it's here running dynamics data for a dedicated multisport watch. Based on the same technology available in our Forerunner 620 and fenix 2, the 920XT helps you train for optimal running form when used with the HRM-Run monitor. This pairing allows the 920XT to report your cadence (total steps per minute), vertical oscillation (amount of bounce in your step) and ground contact time (how much time your foot spends on the ground during each step). The 920XT also has a metronome feature with vibe and audible alerts to guide your cadence training.
Advanced Heart Rate-based FeaturesWhen used with a heart rate monitor (either a standard Garmin HRM or the HRM-Run), Forerunner 920XT offers additional features that can dial in your recovery status as well as your racing potential. First is a recovery check, which is a real-time indication of your recovery state within the first several minutes of an aerobic activity. After the activity, the 920XT provides a recovery time indicating how long before you should attempt another hard effort. The 920XT can also estimate your VO2 max for running when used with a heart rate monitor and for cycling when used with a heart rate monitor and power meter. Based on that data, it can predict your running race times for several distances.
Now your brick workouts and race activities have a whole new view in Garmin Connect, our free online community where you can save, plan and share your efforts. When you complete an activity using a multi-sport activity profile on your device, each leg and transition time is stored in one combined file for easy review and sharing. Individual tabs let you access detailed data for each leg.
There are multiple ways to sync your data with Garmin Connect. The 920XT can transfer the data through the Garmin Connect Mobile app on your smartphone using Bluetooth technology. You can also set up one or more Wi-Fi¨ hot spots, and the 920XT will automatically sync with Garmin Connect when in range. Or sync with your desktop through a USB connection.
Pair the 920XT with your smartphone and the Garmin Connect Mobile app for additional capabilities that can help you stay connected during your cycling and running workouts or races. The live tracking feature lets you invite followers using email or social media so they can see your stats and location on a map in real time. Smart notifications let you see email, text and other alerts on your watch when paired with your compatible Android or Apple device. When the 920XT is paired with your phone and the Garmin Connect Mobile app, your completed workouts can instantly upload.
**Note : The Black/Grey Standard Bundle & Black Grey HRM-Run Bundle are Bundles that have been created by HRM USA by breaking down and removing accessories from the Tri Bundle Version.
Watch Only Version
- Forerunner 920XT
- Charging/data cradle
- Forerunner 920XT
- Quick release kit
- Charging/data cradle
- Forerunner 920XT
- Charging/data cradle
Physical & Performance
- Physical dimensions : 1.90 x 2.20 x 0.50 (48 x 55 x 12.7 mm)
- Display size : 1.1" x 0.8" (2.9 x 2.1 cm)
- Display resolution : 205 x 148 pixels
- Weight : 2.1 oz (61 g)
- Battery : Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery Life : Up to 40 hours in UltraTrac mode; up to 24 hours in training mode; up to 4 months in watch mode
- Water rating : 5 ATM
- High-sensitivity receiver
- VIRB control
Maps & Memory
- History : 100 hours of activity data
- Waypoints/favorites/locations : 100
Features & Benefits
- Heart rate monitor : Optional
- Bike speed/cadence sensor : Optional
- Foot pod : Optional
- Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to your computer)
- Garmin Connect compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data)
- Virtual Partner (train against a digital person)
- Virtual Racer (compete against other activities)
- Courses (compete against previous activities)
- Auto Pause (pauses and resumes timer based on speed)
- Auto Lap (automatically starts a new lap)
- Auto Scroll (cycles through data pages during workout)
- Multi-sport (changes sport mode with a press of a button)
- Advanced workouts (create custom, goal-oriented workouts)
- Pace alert (triggers alarm if you vary from preset pace)
- Time/distance alert (triggers alarm when you reach goal)
- Vibration alert
- Interval training (set up exercise and rest intervals)
- Heart rate-based calorie computation
- Training Effect (measures impact of an activity on your aerobic fitness)
- Customizable screen(s)
- Barometric altimeter
- Power meter compatible : Records data approx. 1 per second
- Sport watch
- V02 max estimate
- Run/walk feature
- Activity tracking
- Projected finish time
- Race an activity
- Custom alerts
- Customizable lap screen
- Includes Wi-Fi
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within Claims for items damaged in transit must be received Items deemed defective by manufacturer standards
Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued
Easy Return Process
Please be sure to place a note in the package with this information:
2)Reason for return
3)State that you would like a refund, or an exchange and what you would like to exchange for.
Our return address is:
HRM USA INC
Attn: Return Dept
1044 Pulinski Rd.
Warminster, Pa 18974
Or log in to your account , and process your return online.
– Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging
– Computers and Computer Software,
– Heating Pads,
– Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable
– All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.)
– Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item
– Imprinted products.
– HRM USA Stores Gift Cards and may not be redeemed for cash.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee
If using a shipping label generated by HRMUSA Inc, the cost of this label will be deducted from refund amount (unless product is defective).
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange. Any refused package will be assessed shipping charges incurred by the carrier.