Garmin Forerunner 15 GPS Running Watch
Join our VIP club to enjoy exclusive member pricing of 10% OFF purchases, secret sales, and promotions!
Here is how it works.
- Purchase a VIP Membership at a one time fee of $9.99. The Membership offer will be displayed when you add any item from our website to your shopping cart. Just check the box in your shopping cart that says you would like to Join.
- For future ordering, just log into our website located at the top right on any website page and your customer VIP Pricing will automatically be applied in the shopping cart. It's that easy.
- Save 10% off purchases (some exclusions apply), no coupon code required, just log in to your account.
- Exclusive Promotions, VIP Giveaways & More
- 60 Day Return Policy on Purchases
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Membership is Valid For 1 Year
VIP Club Membership is a non refundable subscription.
Exclusions: Bulk Discounts, Custom Imprinting, Price Matching offers, Custom Quotes
Shipping handling time is available on products that are In Stock.
Excludes Preorder Items, Out of Stock Items, Custom Imprint Orders.
You'll love this watch as it tracks all the important data you need to keep you on track to reach your fitness goals. The GPS is right on and connects to the satellites and stays connected. Don't worry about being too inactive, the Forerunner 15 will tell you it’s time to move when you've been stationary too long.
Easy-to-use GPS Running Watch with Heart Rate CapabilityRun with all your heart. Forerunner 15 captures essential stats from your run like time, distance and pace. When paired with a heart rate strap, it also records your heart rate and heart rate zone so you'll know when you hit your target. Training with heart rate also allows you to monitor when you need to rein it in and when you can push yourself harder.
- Tracks distance, pace, heart rate (with optional accessory), and calories
- Activity tracking counts steps and calories and reminds you when it's time to move
- Compatible with foot pod for recording distance indoors
- Up to 8 hours of battery life with GPS on or 5 weeks in watch/activity tracking mode
- Save, plan and share your activities at Garmin Connect
Monitor Your Activity Between RunsWant to track the steps you take throughout your day when you're not working out? Now you can, without wearing a separate activity tracking device. Forerunner 15 counts your steps and the calories you burn all day. When you upload your data to Garmin Connect, this allows you to monitor your progress toward fitness goals and see overall fitness trends. Forerunner 15 also reminds you when it's time to move if you've been sitting for more than an hour. When you get that cue to move, just walk for a couple of minutes to reset the inactivity indicator. Motivation by the Mile Forerunner 15 has an auto lap function that automatically alerts you when you complete each mile, giving you a friendly beep and a backlit screen that flashes your time for that mile. When you complete your run and save it, you'll see a summary of how you did, including your total time, distance, average pace and calories. Forerunner 15 even lets you know when you achieve a personal record, like your fastest mile or longest run to date.
Train Indoors or OutFor outdoor runs, Forerunner 15 uses GPS to accurately record your time, pace and distance. To track distance and pace when you hit the treadmill or an indoor track, just pair Forerunner 15 with an optional foot pod, which attaches to the laces of your shoe.
Wear it All DayYou won't have to worry about charging Forerunner every night. The rechargeable battery will last up to 5 weeks in watch/activity tracking mode or 8 hours when using it with GPS on your outdoor runs. Forerunner 15 has a water rating of 5 ATM (50 meters), which means it resists rain and sweat and can even join you for a swim.
Get ConnectedWith a simple connection to your Mac or PC, you can upload your activities to our free online fitness community, Garmin Connect. Here, you can see your run on a map, get more detail on each mile, see a daily summary of your activities and share with friends. You can also join online challenges and earn virtual badges for extra motivation.
|Standard Bundle : $119.99||Heart Rate Bundle : $149.99|
|Forerunner 15||Forerunner 15|
|Charging/Data Cable||Heart Rate Transmitter|
Physical & Performance
- Physical dimensions : Small 1.580 x 2.050 x 0.620 (4.0 cm x 5.2 cm x 1.6 cm); Large: 1.790 x 2.250 x 0.620 (4.6 cm x 5.7 cm x 1.6 cm)
- Display size : Small 0.810 x 0.770 (2.1 cm x 2.0 cm); Large: 0.980 x 0.940 (2.5 cm x 2.4 cm)
- Display resolution 55 x 32 pixels
- Weight : Small 36 g (1.3 oz); Large: 43 g (1.5 oz)
- Battery : Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life : 5 weeks in watch mode; 8 hours in training mode
- Water rating : 5 ATM
- High-sensitivity receiver
Maps & Memory
- History : 7 activities
Features & Benefits:
- Heart rate monitor : Optional Accessory
- Foot pod : Optional Accessory
- Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to your computer)
- Garmin Connect compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data)
- Auto Pause (pauses and resumes timer based on speed)
- Auto Lap (automatically starts a new lap)
- Heart rate-based calorie computation
- Customizable screen(s)
- Sport watch
- Virtual Pacer (compares current running pace to target)
- Personal records
- Run/walk feature
- This USB mass storage device is compatible with Windows XP or newer and Mac OS X 10.4 or later
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within 45 days of purchase date subject to conditions below. Claims for items damaged in transit must be received within (3) business days of receipt of merchandise. Items deemed defective by manufacturer standards must be reported within 7 days of receipt. Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. Please allow 5-7 Business days for a credit to appear on your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued within 7- 10 business days after receipt of return.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 10% or a $2.95 minimum fee.
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at 800-403-8285 for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange.
No Used Returns/Exchanges on the following
- Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging has been opened or safety seals have have been broken.
- Computers and Computer Software, once any of the manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
- Heating Pads, once safety seal has been broken
- Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable once opened.
- All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.) once unwrapped or seal broken.
- Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item indicated on the website as non-returnable.
- Imprinted products.
- Suunto Products that have been used
- HRM USA Stores Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase any product sold by an Authorized Dealer of that specific product offered at lower price. Proof of lower price is required.
Here's how to qualify for Price Match:
- Services such as custom imprinting, extended warranties, ect.
- Items must be in advertised as New Condition, HRM USA will not price match against Used, Newly Overhauled, Manufacturer Refurbished, or Open Box Returns
- Out of Stock or Preorder items do not qualify
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers (Marketplace Sellers) on Website
- Price Match will take into consideration final value costs, including shipping and taxes.