Garmin Forerunner 15 GPS Running Watch
Shipping handling time is available on products that are In Stock.
Excludes Preorder Items, Out of Stock Items, Custom Imprint Orders.
You'll love this watch as it tracks all the important data you need to keep you on track to reach your fitness goals. The GPS is right on and connects to the satellites and stays connected. Don't worry about being too inactive, the Forerunner 15 will tell you it’s time to move when you've been stationary too long.
Easy-to-use GPS Running Watch with Heart Rate CapabilityRun with all your heart. Forerunner 15 captures essential stats from your run like time, distance and pace. When paired with a heart rate strap, it also records your heart rate and heart rate zone so you'll know when you hit your target. Training with heart rate also allows you to monitor when you need to rein it in and when you can push yourself harder.
- Tracks distance, pace, heart rate (with optional accessory), and calories
- Activity tracking counts steps and calories and reminds you when it's time to move
- Compatible with foot pod for recording distance indoors
- Up to 8 hours of battery life with GPS on or 5 weeks in watch/activity tracking mode
- Save, plan and share your activities at Garmin Connect
Monitor Your Activity Between RunsWant to track the steps you take throughout your day when you're not working out? Now you can, without wearing a separate activity tracking device. Forerunner 15 counts your steps and the calories you burn all day. When you upload your data to Garmin Connect, this allows you to monitor your progress toward fitness goals and see overall fitness trends. Forerunner 15 also reminds you when it's time to move if you've been sitting for more than an hour. When you get that cue to move, just walk for a couple of minutes to reset the inactivity indicator. Motivation by the Mile Forerunner 15 has an auto lap function that automatically alerts you when you complete each mile, giving you a friendly beep and a backlit screen that flashes your time for that mile. When you complete your run and save it, you'll see a summary of how you did, including your total time, distance, average pace and calories. Forerunner 15 even lets you know when you achieve a personal record, like your fastest mile or longest run to date.
Train Indoors or OutFor outdoor runs, Forerunner 15 uses GPS to accurately record your time, pace and distance. To track distance and pace when you hit the treadmill or an indoor track, just pair Forerunner 15 with an optional foot pod, which attaches to the laces of your shoe.
Wear it All DayYou won't have to worry about charging Forerunner every night. The rechargeable battery will last up to 5 weeks in watch/activity tracking mode or 8 hours when using it with GPS on your outdoor runs. Forerunner 15 has a water rating of 5 ATM (50 meters), which means it resists rain and sweat and can even join you for a swim.
With a simple connection to your Mac or PC, you can upload your activities to our free online fitness community, Garmin Connect. Here, you can see your run on a map, get more detail on each mile, see a daily summary of your activities and share with friends. You can also join online challenges and earn virtual badges for extra motivation.
Please note the Black/Green, Teal/White & Violet/White are smaller sized and more appropriate for women while the Black/Blue & Red/Black are larger and size appropriate for men.
|Standard Bundle : $119.99||Heart Rate Bundle : $149.99|
|Forerunner 15||Forerunner 15|
|Charging/Data Cable||Heart Rate Transmitter|
Physical & Performance
- Physical dimensions : Black/Green, Teal/White & Violet/White: 1.58” x 2.05” x 0.62” (40.1 x 52.2 x 15.7 mm); Black/Blue & Red/Black: 1.79” x 2.25” x 0.62” (45.5 x 57.2 x 15.7 mm)
- Display size : Small 0.810 x 0.770 (2.1 cm x 2.0 cm); Large: 0.980 x 0.940 (2.5 cm x 2.4 cm)
- Display resolution 55 x 32 pixels
- Weight : Small 36 g (1.3 oz); Large: 43 g (1.5 oz)
- Battery : Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life : 5 weeks in watch mode; 8 hours in training mode
- Water rating : 5 ATM
- High-sensitivity receiver
Maps & Memory
- History : 7 activities
Features & Benefits:
- Heart rate monitor : Optional Accessory
- Foot pod : Optional Accessory
- Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to your computer)
- Garmin Connect compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data)
- Auto Pause (pauses and resumes timer based on speed)
- Auto Lap (automatically starts a new lap)
- Heart rate-based calorie computation
- Customizable screen(s)
- Sport watch
- Virtual Pacer (compares current running pace to target)
- Personal records
- Run/walk feature
- This USB mass storage device is compatible with Windows XP or newer and Mac OS X 10.4 or later
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase any product sold by an Authorized Dealer of that specific product offered at lower price. Proof of lower price is required.
Here's how to qualify for Price Match:
- Services such as custom imprinting, extended warranties, ect.
- Items must be in advertised as New Condition, HRM USA will not price match against Used, Newly Overhauled, Manufacturer Refurbished, or Open Box Returns
- Out of Stock or Preorder items do not qualify
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers (Marketplace Sellers) on Website
- Price Match will take into consideration final value costs, including shipping and taxes.