Fitbit Charge Wireless Activity & Sleep Tracker
This product is unavailable
Wireless Activity + Sleep WristbandEnergize your day with Charge. An advanced activity wristband that tracks your steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected throughout the day with real-time fitness stats and Caller ID on the OLED display. And when the day is done, automatically monitor your sleep and set a silent, vibrating alarm. Whether you're at the office or on the go, Charge wirelessly syncs your stats to your smartphone and computer to help you find the motivation you need to achieve your goals.
Get energized. Take charge.Get motivated to move more with Charge, by tracking all-day activity like steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes.
Real progress in real time.Charge lets you see every stat as it happens right on your wrist, with a bright OLED display. And, with an industry-leading battery life of 7-10 days, you can find the inspiration to beat your goals no matter what the week brings.
Ready when life calls.Built with Caller ID, Charge shows your incoming calls when your phone is nearby to help you take control of your day and your schedule.
Goodnight, sleep right.Sleep better and live well by using Charge to automatically track your sleep at night, then review your trends on the dashboard. To make mornings easier, set a silent, vibrating alarm and wake more peacefully.
See your progress. Stay on track.By automatically and wirelessly syncing your stats to your computer and 120+ leading smartphones, Charge lets you see your progress on-the go, and shows you detailed charts and graphs so you can track your trends over time.
- Fitbit Charge
- Charging cable
- Wireless sync dongle
Sensors & Components
- 3-axis accelerometer
- Vibration motor
Small 5.5 - 6.7 / Large fits wrists 6.3 - 7.9 / Extra Large fits a wrists 7.8 - 9.1
Charge has been tested up to 1 ATM meaning it is sweat, rain and splash proof. However, the device is not swim proof. We also recommend taking Charge off before showering because, as with any wearable device, it's best for your skin if the band stays dry and clean.
If the band gets wet or if you sweat in it, remove and completely dry the band before putting it back on. Clean the band with a mild soap-free cleanser like Cetaphil or Aquanil. Give your wrist a rest by taking the band off every now and then.
Charge's wristband is made of a flexible, durable elastomer material similar to that used in many sports watches. Charge also has a surgical-grade stainless steel clasp.
Batteries & Power:
We recommend charging your device every few days to ensure you are always tracking.
- Battery life : up to 7 - 10 days
- Battery type : Lithium-polymer
- Charge time : One to two hours
- Radio transceiver : Bluetooth low energy
- Environmental Requirements : Operating temperature: -4¡ to 113¡ F / Maximum operating altitute: 30,000 feet
- Memory : Tracks 7 days of detailed motion data minute by minute / Tracks daily totals for past 30 days
- Syncing : Charge syncs automatically and wirelessly to tablets, computers and 120+ leading iOS, Android and Windows smartphones using Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology.
Currently available on:
- iPhone 4S, 5 or Greater
- iPad, 3rd & 4th generation, iPad Air, iPad Mini 1st & 2nd generation
- iPod touch, 5th generation
- Over 150 Supported Smart Phones (most likely yours) Check here for availability IOS Android Windows Phone
- The Fitbit mobile app works with all smartphones for logging data, receiving notifications, and viewing graphs and charts based on your last sync.
- Syncing range : 20 feet
- Call notifications via Bluetooth 4.0
- Syncing to computers requires Internet connection and USB port
- Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth and Internet connection
- Syncs with Windows Vista and later, Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, and leading Android and Windows devices
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within Claims for items damaged in transit must be received Items deemed defective by manufacturer standards
Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued
Easy Return Process
Please be sure to place a note in the package with this information:
2)Reason for return
3)State that you would like a refund, or an exchange and what you would like to exchange for.
Our return address is:
HRM USA INC
Attn: Return Dept
1044 Pulinski Rd.
Warminster, Pa 18974
Or log in to your account , and process your return online.
– Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging
– Computers and Computer Software,
– Heating Pads,
– Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable
– All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.)
– Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item
– Imprinted products.
– HRM USA Stores Gift Cards and may not be redeemed for cash.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee
If using a shipping label generated by HRMUSA Inc, the cost of this label will be deducted from refund amount (unless product is defective).
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange. Any refused package will be assessed shipping charges incurred by the carrier.