Track More Than Just Weight
Get better results with a smarter scale that automatically tracks weight, body fat, BMI and lean mass and shows your trends over time.
Simply step onto the scale and Aria 2 displays your weight stats on screen and automatically syncs them to the Fitbit app so you can track your progress.
Track Body Fat
Compare your weight stats with your body composition trends to see whether you’re gaining muscle and burning fat—the key to sustainable change.
Know Your BMI
BMI (Body Mass Index) is a measurement that uses height and weight to help determine if you are at a healthy weight for your age and gender.
Aria 2 calculates it for you based on your weight and profile information and sends the data to the Fitbit app.
Calculate Lean Mass
Lean mass is the weight of everything in your body besides fat. Knowing this number helps you determine if you are losing fat and gaining muscle. Aria 2 sends these stats straight to the Fitbit app.
To get more accurate stats, set your scale to the right mode—Regular or Lean.
Track Progress Over Time
When Aria 2 syncs to your app, it converts your stats into easy-to-read graphs that help you see your long-term trends and learn if your hard work is paying off.
Weight Data + More: Track weight, body fat percentage, BMI (body mass index) & lean mass.
Charts + Graphs: See your trends and track progress in easy-to-read charts & graphs on the Fitbit dashboard.
Multiple Users: Recognizes up to 8 users while keeping individual results private.
Easy Smartphone Setup: Set up your scale in minutes using your smartphone's Bluetooth and a Wi-Fi network.
Wireless Syncing: Sync stats wirelessly & automatically to computers and 200+ leading iOS, Android and Windows devices using your home Wi-Fi network.
Works With Fitbit App: See your progress over time and get the motivation to keep pushing towards your goals.
Tracker Compatible: Works with Fitbit watches and wristbands so you can get a better understanding of how your activity impacts your weight.
Sleek Design: Built with a polished glass surface, this scale makes a stylish addition to any home.
- Aria 2 Wi-Fi Smart Scale
- 3 AA batteries
Sensors and Components
- Weight and BMI: Four load cells measure weight. BMI is calculated and displayed based on weight and height.
- Body composition: The scale measures body mass using bioimpedance analysis.
- Backlit LCD display
- Displays weight, BMI, % body fat, and user selection
- Units in pounds, kilograms, or stones
Battery and Power
- Aria 2 uses 3 AA batteries—no power cord necessary.
- Battery type: 3 standard 1.5V size AA batteries (included)
Aria 2 automatically recognizes up to 8 different people. Your weight data syncs to your private Fitbit dashboard, so you can control what data you share.
- Measurement range: 10-400 lbs
Aria 2 is designed to work in a humid bathroom environment. Some condensation due to hot showers, etc. will not damage the scale. The scale should not be submerged. Avoid splashing large amounts of water on the scale. To prevent slipping or accidents, please thoroughly dry the glass top before stepping on the scale.
Warning: Do not use if you have a pacemaker or other internal medical device, or are pregnant. Not intended for use by children under 13. Always consult your physician. Slippery when wet.
- Tempered glass platform
- ABS bottom housing
You will get the most reliable readings on a hard surface (not carpet).
- Operating temperature: 41° to 104° F
- Relative humidity: 15-93%
Storage & Transportation
Aria 2 syncs automatically and wirelessly and supports Wi-Fi encryption. Network requirements:
- Wireless 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz
- WEP/WPA Personal/WPA2 personal security supported
- Automatic (DHCP) IP setup (static IP configuration not supported)
- To set up for the first time, you’ll need one of the following: iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, and leading Android and Windows devices
- TLS 1.2, using AES-128, NIST P-256 ECC and SHA-256, with revocation.