The swim-proof activity tracker for kids 6+, Fitbit Ace 2™ makes family time more fun by helping to build healthy habits with motivating challenges and sleep tracking.*
One Size: Fits wrist 4.6" - 6.6" in circumference
What's included with Fitbit Ace 2™:
- Fitbit Ace 2™
- Classic wristband (one size)
- Charging cable
Sensors & Components
- 3-axis accelerometer
- Vibration motor
- Grayscale OLED
Battery and Power
- Ace 2 has up to 5 days of battery. Battery life and charge cycles vary with use, settings and other factors; actual results will vary. We recommend charging your tracker every few days to ensure you are always tracking.
- Battery type: Lithium-polymer
- Charge time (0-100%): Two hours
- Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- Saves 7 days of detailed motion data – minute by minute
- Saves daily totals for past 30 days
Fitbit Ace 2™ is swimproof, meaning it's water resistant to 50 meters. After kids go swimming or get the band wet, we recommend drying off the band because, as with any wearable device, it's best for your child's skin if the band is clean and dry. We do not recommend wearing Fitbit Ace 2 in a hot tub or sauna. See www.fitbit.com/productcare for more details.
If your child gets Ace 2 wet or sweats in it, remove and completely dry the band before they put it back on. Make sure kids take the band off every now and then, remove the pebble from the wristband and regularly clean the band, pebble and the wrist area around it with water. Do NOT use hand soap, body soap, dish soap, hand sanitizers, cleaning wipes or household cleaners, which could get trapped beneath the band and irritate the skin. Kids with eczema or a skin condition should talk to a doctor before wearing.
The Ace 2 band is made of a flexible silicone similar to that used in many sports watches and includes a plastic buckle.
- Operating temperature: 14° to 113° F
- Maximum operating altitude: 28,000 feet
Fitbit Ace 2™ syncs automatically and wirelessly to 200+ leading iOS, Android & Windows 10 devices using Bluetooth LE wireless technology.
*Water resistant to 50M
- Syncing range: Approx. 20 ft
- Certain features like smartphone notifications may require Android 5.0+. Check your device compatibility with Fitbit.
Syncing requires Bluetooth LE and Internet connection. Windows 10 computers that do not have Bluetooth LE will need a wireless sync dongle in order to sync.
Syncs with iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, Android 4.3 and later and Windows 10 devices. Check yours here.