Deuter Futura Pro 34 SL Women's Backpack
Shipping handling time is available on products that are In Stock.
Excludes Preorder Items, Out of Stock Items, Custom Imprint Orders.
The Aircomfort Pro System brings together three key elements: top Aircomfort ventilation, superb load transfer and Variflex pivoting hip belt. The SL version adds SL-shoulder straps and SL hip fins, advantages which will be especially appreciated by female Aircomfort fans.
- Compact, anatomically formed Vari Flex hip belt in bi-laminate construction and with Wide Air-Mesh cover
- Pull-Forward closure allows the hip belt to be easily tightened
- Side compression straps on the hip belt
- anatomically cut Wide Air-Mesh shoulder straps with load adjusters
- side bellows pockets
- lid pocket
- zipped front pocket
- stretch outer pockets
- inner valuables pocket
- wet laundry pocket
- loops for ice axe and walking poles
- gear loops on the lid
- reflective attachment for drinking tube
- Weight: 3 lbs 12 oz 1700 g
- Volume: 2070 cubic inches
- 34 litre Size: 26 / 13 / 9.8 (H x W x D) Inch - 67 / 34 / 25 (H x W x D) cm
- Material: Deuter-Ripstop 210 / Deuter-Super-Polytex
- Contoured, softly padded shoulder straps covered with breathable Wide Air-Mesh.
- The round, durable spring steel frame is extremely lightweight and flexible. It tensions the mesh and provides fantastic freedom of movement and a perfect fit.
- Side compression straps on the hip belt stabilize the pack.
- The System is a fantastic comfort combination: the back mesh guarantees excellent ventilation since air can pass through without restriction; the floating, ergonomically formed Vari Flex hip belt follows each and every movement and thus helps saving energy.
- Ultra-flat shoulder strap anchor point with ventilation holes.
- Stabilizer straps allow exact positioning of the rucksack.
Women's Fit System:
- Soft edges to the straps, smaller buckles and narrow tapered strap ends prevent the SL shoulder straps from chafing under the arms and eliminate pressure points in the chest area.
- On average, women's backs are not quite as long as men's. The SL carry system is thus slightly shorter than that of Deuter's standard rucksacks. Conse quently, the models in the SL series are the ideal choice, too, for male users with shorter backs.
- This conical form is achieved by angling the belt diagonally upwards and by
- curving the SL waist belt wings. The frontal adjuster system feature of our larger volume rucksacks simplifies the waist belt fitting procedure.
- To take account of the narrower shoulder width of the female anatomy, and thus prevent slippage, the SL shoulder straps are both narrower and shorter in length.
- In order to give a perfect anatomic fit around the upper body, the SL shoulder straps are both narrower and shorter in length.
- In general, the female waist and hip area is also shaped differently, so in order for the waist belt to deliver a perfect anatomic fit when fastened, it should ideally have a conical shape.