Check out the Polar H10, Bluetooth transmitter, the newest member of the Polar heart rate measurement team. The Polar H10 is replacing the Polar H7 bluetooth transmitter and here is why.
Built off everything you've come to know and love from Polar heart rate technology, the H10 is setting the standard for consistent, accurate heart rate recording. The H10 combines the latest in Bluetooth Smart technology with updated algorithms that provide the precision athletes today demand from a heart rate monitor. Whether using it with your Polar unit, favorite smart device or the exercise equipment at your local health club, the Polar H10 will help you get the most out of your training.
(Packaging may vary, sometimes shipped in bulk packaging)
Available in sizes XS-S, M-XXL, and XXXL.
XS-S: 20-26 in
M-XXL: 25.5-36 in
XXXL: 30-45.5 in
|Key Benefits Include:
activities where a wrist unit would be difficult to use.
- Store 1 heart rate training session. Perfect for sports and
|GoPro Hero 4 &
Hero 5 compatibility
camera and overlay your heart rate data onto the recorded
- Pair your H10 heart rate sensor directly to the GoPro
- Firmware updates that enhance the functionality.
|Enhanced battery life
- 400 hours of operation time on a user replaceable battery
- Revised strap design provides the comfort and security needed when exercising.
When paired with a Polar wrist unit or the Beat mobile application, the H10 heart rate sensor opens up a host of unique Polar Smart Coaching features. The feedback they provide will guide the user towards their fitness goals safely and efficiently. Training Benefit
Delivers motivating feedback after your workout describing the effect of the exercise session.Smart Calories
Calculate the number of calories burned (based on personal height, weight, age, max HR).Fitness Test
An easy 5 minute test that measure your aerobic fitness. Taking the test regularly allows you to track your progress.Energy Pointer
A simple-to-use feature, Energy Pointer visually shows if the main effect of your exercise is fat burning or fitness improvement. Why Train with Heart Rate
• The key to reaching any exercise goal is to exercise at the right intensity, not too hard or too easy for the right amount of time
• Your heart rate is the only true and accurate measure of your intensity level while exercising.
• A heart rate monitor is the easiest and most effective way to continuously measure your heart rate while you are exercising
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers WARNING:
Contains lead and nickel - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov