CEP Women's Progressive + Run Socks 2.0
Shipping handling time is available on products that are In Stock.
Excludes Preorder Items, Out of Stock Items, Custom Imprint Orders.
Take your runs to the next level with the CEP Progressive Run 2.0 Compression Socks. Offering graduated, medical-grade compression that improves blood circulation―and, therefore, energy, stamina, and performance―as well as support that can prevent shin splints and other muscle trauma, these knee-highs are indispensable for the serious athlete. CEP is aware of how much you might come to depend on them, which is why it also included an silver-ion antimicrobial treatment so these socks don't become toxic stink-bombs as a result of daily wear.
- Filament fiber for extreme durability
- Wide top band for a perfect fit
- Extra-flat toe seam prevents pressure points
- Anatomical design
- Metatarsus compression zone for arch stabilization
- Open-pore mesh structure in the calf
- Optimized Achilles tendon protector
- The hydrophile finish effectively wicks moisture away from the skin for perfect heat and moisture management
- Air channels for ventilation in the foot region
- More energy, greater endurance and enhanced performance thanks to improved blood circulation
- Activates the flow of blood in the muscles
- Muscle and joint stabilization for reduced risk of injury
- Increased coordination by activating the muscles for a sense of stability and security when running