Camelbak Vista FT Women's Hydration Pack (Discontinued Color)
Shipping handling time is available on products that are In Stock.
Excludes Preorder Items, Out of Stock Items, Custom Imprint Orders.
- Designed for a woman’s torso
- Hydration capacity: 100 oz. (3L)
- Cargo capacity: 1830 cu. in. (30L)
- Weight: 3.7 lbs (1.68 kg)
- Dimensions: 26 x 12.5 x 10.5 in (66 x 31 x 27 cm)
- Torso Length: 17.5-20.5 in. (44-52 cm)
- Suggested load: 20-35 lbs.
- Got Your Bak Lifetime Guarantee
- Reservoir: Antidote with Quick Link system/center baffling/low profile/HydroGuard technology
- Reservoir Cap: 1/4 turn - easy open/close
- Reservoir Tube: 4mm Insulated PureFlow
- Reservoir Fillport: Lightweight/wide mouth opening
- Reservoir Valve: Big Bite
- Reservoir Dryer Arms: Included
- Pack Back Panel: N.V.I.S.
- Pack Harness: Women’s Futura with perforated foam and Slider Sternum Strap/S curved shoulder harness
- Pack Belt: Load bearing with cargo pockets
- Pack Stays: Dual V shaped aluminum
- Pack Special: Six point compression
- Fabric: 100D Rain Dobby, 230 Taffeta and 420 Nylon with DWR & 1000 mm PU coating
Pack Storage Capabilities:
- Side access zipper
- Tool attachment
- Hood storage
- Hike essentials organizer pocket
- Stretch side pockets
- Quick stash overflow
- Stores tent, sleeping bag, rain gear, extra layers, food, ice axe, trekking poles, head lamp, trail maps, compass
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase any product sold by an Authorized Dealer of that specific product offered at lower price. Proof of lower price is required.
Here's how to qualify for Price Match:
- Services such as custom imprinting, extended warranties, ect.
- Items must be in advertised as New Condition, HRM USA will not price match against Used, Newly Overhauled, Manufacturer Refurbished, or Open Box Returns
- Out of Stock or Preorder items do not qualify
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers (Marketplace Sellers) on Website
- Price Match will take into consideration final value costs, including shipping and taxes.