Camelbak Skyline 10 LR Hydration Pack
Shipping handling time is available on products that are In Stock.
Excludes Preorder Items, Out of Stock Items, Custom Imprint Orders.
Our low rider packs are designed to give you maximum stability during aggressive downhill rides. The lumbar design keeps your water and cargo stowed low and close to your waist. It’s a small change, but it makes a huge difference: a lower center of gravity gives you more stability on bumpy trails, and lets your upper body move more freely.
The Skyline is a full-featured MTB pack designed to keep your gear organized, with a 3-liter Antidote reservoir, helmet hooks, compression webbing for storing soft armor, and an XV back panel to keep your back cool and ventilated.
The pack includes its own tool roll, so you’ll always be prepared on the trail. We’ve also added some features that let you drink and refill on the fly: a zippered trapdoor that gives you instant access to your reservoir, and a magnetic tube trap that stows your drinking tube in one click. That way, you can spend more time on the trail, and less time fumbling with your pack.
KEY PACK FEATURES: Bike tool organizer roll, fleece-lined media pocket, magnetic tube trail, helmet hook, stretch overflow storage, lumbar compression, dual waist belt pockets, armor carry, zippered essentials pocket, stabilizing shoulder yoke, blinker tab.
DESIGNED TO CARRY: Helmet, armor, multi-tool, CO2 pump and cartridges, spare tube, extra layer, energy bar, phone, keys.
ANTIDOTE RESERVOIR FEATURES: Quick Link System, 1/4 turn - easy open/close cap, lightweight fillport, dryer arms, center baffling and low-profile design, patented Big Bite Valve, HydroGuard technology, PureFlow tube, easy-to-clean wide-mouth opening
CamelBak Got Your Bak Guarantee: If we built it, we'll Bak it with our lifetime guarantee.
- Hydration Capacity: 100 oz / 3L
- Total Capacity: 7L (610 cu in) + 3L reservoir
- Total Weight: 2 lbs 3 oz / 0.98 kg (pack only)
- Dimensions: 8 x 8 x 15 in / 20 x 20 x 39 cm
- Torso Length: 16 in / 40 cm
- Back Panel: XV™. Multi-Layer EVA foam pods provide superior cross ventilation in a lightweight design.
- Harness: Yoke harness with ultra-light 3D mesh and slider sternum strap
- Belt: Fixed 38 mm / 1.5" with cargo pockets
- Fabric: 70D / 210D diamond ripstop nylon, 210 HT nylon
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase any product sold by an Authorized Dealer of that specific product offered at lower price. Proof of lower price is required.
Here's how to qualify for Price Match:
- Services such as custom imprinting, extended warranties, ect.
- Items must be in advertised as New Condition, HRM USA will not price match against Used, Newly Overhauled, Manufacturer Refurbished, or Open Box Returns
- Out of Stock or Preorder items do not qualify
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers (Marketplace Sellers) on Website
- Price Match will take into consideration final value costs, including shipping and taxes.
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within 45 days of purchase date subject to conditions below. Claims for items damaged in transit must be received within (3) business days of receipt of merchandise. Items deemed defective by manufacturer standards must be reported within 7 days of receipt. Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. Please allow 5-7 Business days for a credit to appear on your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued within 7- 10 business days after receipt of return.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 10% or a $2.95 minimum fee.
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at 800-403-8285 for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange.
No Used Returns/Exchanges on the following
- Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging has been opened or safety seals have have been broken.
- Computers and Computer Software, once any of the manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
- Heating Pads, once safety seal has been broken
- Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable once opened.
- All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.) once unwrapped or seal broken.
- Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item indicated on the website as non-returnable.
- Imprinted products.
- Suunto Products that have been used
- HRM USA Stores Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.