Camelbak HAWG NV 100oz Hydration Pack
Shipping handling time is available on products that are In Stock.
Excludes Preorder Items, Out of Stock Items, Custom Imprint Orders.
The revolutionary NV back panel holds the pack away from your back to keep you cool and comfortable whether you're crouched in the saddle, charging an uphill section or hucking over rocks. The individual pods move in sync with you, while the lumbar panel and wider waist belt keep the bag secure and balanced. When the weather takes a turn for the worse, just pull out the integrated rain cover to shield your gear.
We’ve also redesigned it with more tool storage and a magnetic tool trap that automatically clicks into place so you can drink without taking your eyes off the trail. The extra pockets on the waist belt keep essentials close at hand, and the universal helmet hooks make it easy to carry your helmet when you’re not riding.
- Quick Link System
- 1/4 turn - easy open/close cap
- Lightweight fillport
- Dryer arms
- Center baffling and low-profile design
- Patented Big Bite Valve
- HydroGuard technology
- PureFlow tube
- Easy-to-clean wide-mouth opening
- NV back panel
- Magnetic tube trap
- Integrated rain cover
- Helmet hooks
- Bike tool organizer pocket
- Dual waist belt pockets
- CamelBak Got Your Bak Guarantee: If we built it, we'll Bak it with our lifetime guarantee
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase any product sold by an Authorized Dealer of that specific product offered at lower price. Proof of lower price is required.
Here's how to qualify for Price Match:
- Services such as custom imprinting, extended warranties, ect.
- Items must be in advertised as New Condition, HRM USA will not price match against Used, Newly Overhauled, Manufacturer Refurbished, or Open Box Returns
- Out of Stock or Preorder items do not qualify
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers (Marketplace Sellers) on Website
- Price Match will take into consideration final value costs, including shipping and taxes.