Camelbak Groove BPA-Free Water Filtration Bottles 20oz (0.6L)
Filters as you sip, so you can hydrate on the go.Groove turns tap water into freshly filtered water—the plant-based filter built into the straw removes chlorine, taste and odor as you sip. The double-walled insulation keeps your water cool and cuts down on condensation, making it easy to keep freshly-filtered water close at hand.
- Hydration Capacity: 20 oz (.6 L)
- CamelBak Got Your Bak Guarantee: If we built it, we'll Bak it with our lifetime guarantee.
- Turns tap water into fresh, great-tasting water anywhere you go
- Sustainable, plant-based filter lasts about 3 months or 48 gallons (180L) of water
- Certified by NSF International to reduce chlorine, taste and odor
- Double-Wall bottle keeps water cool and reduces condensation
- Easy to refill and easy to use bottle with a filter built into the straw
- Durable and spill-proof
- Easy to carry: Integrated loop handle makes it easy to clip a carabiner or carry with the crook of a finger
- 100% BPA-Free
- New CamelBak Big Bite Valve is compatible with CamelBak eddy and CamelBak Groove bottles
- 100% BPA-Free
- CamelBak Got Your Bak Lifetime Guarantee
- Dimensions: 3 x 3.5 x 8.75 in (8 x 9 x 22 cm)
- Big Bite Valve Material: medical grade silicone
- Straw Material: BPA-Free
- Bottle Material: BPA-Free Eastman Tritan Copolyester. Tritan makes the CamelBak Groove clear, vibrant, durable, dishwasher safe and 100% BPA-Free.
- Filter Material: Plant-based carbon
- Independently certified by NSF International for product safety and performance. NSF is an internationally recognized, independent testing agency that validates performance claims. CamelBak products carrying the NSF logo have been system tested against NSF / ANSI Standard 42 for the reduction of chlorine, taste and odor.
- Insulation: Double-Wall bottle designed to keep water cool and reduce condensation
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within Claims for items damaged in transit must be received Items deemed defective by manufacturer standards
Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued
Easy Return Process
Please be sure to place a note in the package with this information:
2)Reason for return
3)State that you would like a refund, or an exchange and what you would like to exchange for.
Our return address is:
HRM USA INC
Attn: Return Dept
1044 Pulinski Rd.
Warminster, Pa 18974
Or log in to your account , and process your return online.
– Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging
– Computers and Computer Software,
– Heating Pads,
– Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable
– All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.)
– Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item
– Imprinted products.
– HRM USA Stores Gift Cards and may not be redeemed for cash.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee
If using a shipping label generated by HRMUSA Inc, the cost of this label will be deducted from refund amount (unless product is defective).
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange. Any refused package will be assessed shipping charges incurred by the carrier.