Camelbak Caper 14 100oz Hydration Pack
This product is unavailable
The Caper 14 lets you comfortably carry skis while hiking in-bounds or for your lift-accessed backcountry adventures. It’s also got room for your helmet, probe, shovel, skins, snacks and essentials, plus a special fleece-lined pocket for your goggles. If your gear gets wet, there’s also special compartment for stowing it separately. We’ve also added dedicated pockets to keep your avalanche tools organized and accessible.
The new Carve back panel gives you a stable, ergonomic fit while shedding snow, and the removable waist belt keeps your pack from bouncing around over rough terrain. The 3-liter Antidote reservoir will keep you hydrated for 3+ hours, and the Therminator harness features an insulated drinking tube that keeps your water flowing even in freezing temperatures.
Antidote Reservoir Features
Key Pack Features
- Diagonal ski carry with tuckable loop
- Wet/dry compartment
- Helmet carry
- Removable waste belt
- Essentials pocket with key clip
- Fleece-lined goggle pocket
- Designed to Carry : Helmet, skis, shovel, probe, skins, snowshoes, goggles, multi-tool, extra layer, snack, phone, wallet, keys
- Hydration Capacity: 100 oz / 3 L
- Total Capacity: 854 cu in/ 11L + 3L Reservoir
- Total Weight: 2 lbs 2 oz /.95 kg (pack only)
- Dimensions: 20 x 11 x 6 in / 50 x 28 x 15 cm
- Torso Length: 17 in / 43 cm
- Fabric: 600 D Poly w DWR & 1000 mm PU coating, 210D Nylon w DWR & 400 mm PU coating
- Empty Reservoir Dimensions: Carve: An ergonomic fit that sheds snow and flexes with your back for more stability during steep descents
- Full Reservoir Dimensions: Removable 25 mm/1" stability
- Materials: Therminator: Closed-cell foam insulation shelters tube and reservoir against extreme temperatures.
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within Claims for items damaged in transit must be received Items deemed defective by manufacturer standards
Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued
Easy Return Process
Please be sure to place a note in the package with this information:
2)Reason for return
3)State that you would like a refund, or an exchange and what you would like to exchange for.
Our return address is:
HRM USA INC
Attn: Return Dept
1044 Pulinski Rd.
Warminster, Pa 18974
Or log in to your account , and process your return online.
– Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging
– Computers and Computer Software,
– Heating Pads,
– Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable
– All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.)
– Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item
– Imprinted products.
– HRM USA Stores Gift Cards and may not be redeemed for cash.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee
If using a shipping label generated by HRMUSA Inc, the cost of this label will be deducted from refund amount (unless product is defective).
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange. Any refused package will be assessed shipping charges incurred by the carrier.