Camelbak 100 oz/3.0L MIL SPEC Antidote Lumbar Accessory Reservoir
Meet the Camelbak Antidote Hydration Reservoir. More than just a reservoir, the Mil Spec Antidote Reservoir redefines the ultimate delivery system for an operator's water supply and provides maximum adaptability for changing missions or combat environments. The Antidote has Quick Link Exit Port and QL HydroLock Bite Valve Adapter meaning the tube clicks off for faster refilling with auto shut-off. The QL HydroLock offers easy, one-handed on/off water flow on drink tube. The Fillport is the industry's largest opening with air-light ¼ turn open/close for quick, secure seal that can't be over-tightened resulting in a lighter weight, lower profile design. The low-profile, baffled design reduces reservoir stack and maximizes stability.
- Quick Link Exit Port and QL HydroLock Bite Valve Adapter: tube clicks off for faster refilling with auto shut-off
- Fillport: industry’s largest opening with air-light ¼ turn open/close for quick, secure seal that can’t be over-tightened
- Low-profile, baffled design reduces reservoir stack and maximizes stability
- QL HydroLock offers easy, one-handed on/off water flow on drink tube
- Quick Link and QL HydroLock drink tube: quickly and easily attach any CPC accessory including the USMC standard filter
- Insulated drink tube cover protects tube from harmful UV rays and abrasion
- 100% Free of BPA and BPS
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within Claims for items damaged in transit must be received Items deemed defective by manufacturer standards
Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued
Easy Return Process
Please be sure to place a note in the package with this information:
2)Reason for return
3)State that you would like a refund, or an exchange and what you would like to exchange for.
Our return address is:
HRM USA INC
Attn: Return Dept
1044 Pulinski Rd.
Warminster, Pa 18974
Or log in to your account , and process your return online.
– Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging
– Computers and Computer Software,
– Heating Pads,
– Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable
– All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.)
– Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item
– Imprinted products.
– HRM USA Stores Gift Cards and may not be redeemed for cash.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee
If using a shipping label generated by HRMUSA Inc, the cost of this label will be deducted from refund amount (unless product is defective).
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange. Any refused package will be assessed shipping charges incurred by the carrier.