buh-bump Heart Rate Electrode Cream
Shipping handling time is available on products that are In Stock.
Excludes Preorder Items, Out of Stock Items, Custom Imprint Orders.
Size 2.5 oz. (75 ml) tube with flip top cap
A non-greasy skin lubricant, that washes out of clothing, and off skin with soap and water. Especially designed for racing cyclists and runners. cyclists and runners.
This highly conductive electrode conductivity cream insures a good, consistent reading from your Heart Rate Monitor’s transmitter. Creates conduction between skin and electrodes ensuring an accurate heart rate display 100% of the time! A better connection means a more accurate and consistent readings.
Designed for people with dry skin, who's sweat doesn't have enough electrolytes, or skin that has more resistance to electrical current than is typical.
- Water soluable
- Non irritating
- Non abrasive
- Non staining
- Helps prevent chafing
- Cetyl alcohol
- Glyceryl stearate
- PED100 sterate,
- Potassium chloride
- Propylparaben hydroxyethylcellose
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase any product sold by an Authorized Dealer of that specific product offered at lower price. Proof of lower price is required.
Here's how to qualify for Price Match:
- Services such as custom imprinting, extended warranties, ect.
- Items must be in advertised as New Condition, HRM USA will not price match against Used, Newly Overhauled, Manufacturer Refurbished, or Open Box Returns
- Out of Stock or Preorder items do not qualify
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers (Marketplace Sellers) on Website
- Price Match will take into consideration final value costs, including shipping and taxes.