Altra Women's Paradigm
Shipping handling time is available on products that are In Stock.
Excludes Preorder Items, Out of Stock Items, Custom Imprint Orders.
Experience the lightest, max-cushioned shoe ever made–the all-new Paradigm. This stable, neutral training shoe features an impressive 34 mm stack height at a super light 8 ounces. The midsole sidewall wraps up like a guide rail to prevent your foot from collapsing when you're fatigued. The combination of a FootShape toe box and max-cushioned Zero Drop platform place your feet in a natural position for a smooth, comfy and low-impact run across long distances. Female-specific design accommodates the narrower heel, longer arch and higher instep of women's feet. The flexible FootPod outsole maps the bones and tendons of your foot, letting your foot flex where it needs to for greater speed and stability. Make your feet happy and run better with an all-new paradigm to max-cushioned running.
- Ideal Uses: Road Running, Trail Running, Ultramarathons, Walking
- Platform: NRS™ Natural Ride System: Max-Cushioned Zero Drop™ Platform and FootShape™ toe box
- Last: SD5–W
- Stack Height: 34 mm
- Midsole: Dual Layer evA-Bound™ Blend with A-Bound Top Layer
- Outsole: FootPod™ Outsole
- Insole: 5 mm Contour Footbed
- Upper: Quick-Dry Air Mesh
- Weight: 7.9 oz.
- Other Features: Female-Specific Last, Fit, & Design
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase any product sold by an Authorized Dealer of that specific product offered at lower price. Proof of lower price is required.
Here's how to qualify for Price Match:
- Services such as custom imprinting, extended warranties, ect.
- Items must be in advertised as New Condition, HRM USA will not price match against Used, Newly Overhauled, Manufacturer Refurbished, or Open Box Returns
- Out of Stock or Preorder items do not qualify
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers (Marketplace Sellers) on Website
- Price Match will take into consideration final value costs, including shipping and taxes.