Altra Women's Paradigm
Arrives in time for Christmas!
Click For Details
Shipping handling time is available on products that are In Stock.
Excludes Preorder Items, Out of Stock Items, Custom Imprint Orders.
Experience the lightest, max-cushioned shoe ever made–the all-new Paradigm. This stable, neutral training shoe features an impressive 34 mm stack height at a super light 8 ounces. The midsole sidewall wraps up like a guide rail to prevent your foot from collapsing when you're fatigued. The combination of a FootShape toe box and max-cushioned Zero Drop platform place your feet in a natural position for a smooth, comfy and low-impact run across long distances. Female-specific design accommodates the narrower heel, longer arch and higher instep of women's feet. The flexible FootPod outsole maps the bones and tendons of your foot, letting your foot flex where it needs to for greater speed and stability. Make your feet happy and run better with an all-new paradigm to max-cushioned running.
- Ideal Uses: Road Running, Trail Running, Ultramarathons, Walking
- Platform: NRS™ Natural Ride System: Max-Cushioned Zero Drop™ Platform and FootShape™ toe box
- Last: SD5–W
- Stack Height: 34 mm
- Midsole: Dual Layer evA-Bound™ Blend with A-Bound Top Layer
- Outsole: FootPod™ Outsole
- Insole: 5 mm Contour Footbed
- Upper: Quick-Dry Air Mesh
- Weight: 7.9 oz.
- Other Features: Female-Specific Last, Fit, & Design