ADC Adtemp Digital Ear Thermometer
Shipping handling time is available on products that are In Stock.
Excludes Preorder Items, Out of Stock Items, Custom Imprint Orders.
AdTemp 421 Digital Ear Thermometer The most compact Tympanic thermometer on the market. Thermometer features: Measures core temperature instantly from the ear reliably and accurately Patented technology scans 512 times per second Range 93.2 F-109.4 F .2 F or 34 C-43 C .1 C depending on scale selection Probe cover FREE design is less costly and more convenient to use Large 6mm display is easy to read. Ultra compact (4.5 Long, 1.5 oz.) ergonomic design fits comfortably in operator's hand and patient's ear Fever alarm at 100.4 F Complete with Lithium battery, zippered nylon storage/travel case, and operating instructions
- Lithium battery
- Zippered nylon storage case
- Operating instructions
- Measures core temperature instantly from the ear reliably and accurately
- Range 89.6°-108°F +/- .4°F or 32°-42.2°C +/- .2° depending on scale selection
- Prove cover FREE design is less costly and more convenient to use
- Large 6mm display is easy to read
- Illuminated backlight display
- Compact (5" long, 1.9 oz) ergonomic design fits comfortably in operators hand and patient's ear
- Fever alarm at 99.5°F (37.5°C)
- 12 reading memory
- 1 second temperature reading
- Designed for home use
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase any product sold by an Authorized Dealer of that specific product offered at lower price. Proof of lower price is required.
Here's how to qualify for Price Match:
- Services such as custom imprinting, extended warranties, ect.
- Items must be in advertised as New Condition, HRM USA will not price match against Used, Newly Overhauled, Manufacturer Refurbished, or Open Box Returns
- Out of Stock or Preorder items do not qualify
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers (Marketplace Sellers) on Website
- Price Match will take into consideration final value costs, including shipping and taxes.