ADC Adscope Cardiology Stethoscope
Shipping handling time is available on products that are In Stock.
Excludes Preorder Items, Out of Stock Items, Custom Imprint Orders.
One of the finest acoustic scopes available, the 602 Cardiology model combines precision crafted performance with rugged durability. The 602 features a combination chest piece precisely machined to exacting tolerances from surgical stainless steel. Extra deep bell for unsurpassed low frequency response. Ultra-sensitive diaphragm for greater amplification and crisper high frequency transmission. Non-chill bell and diaphragm retaining rim for patient comfort. Large internal bore stainless steel binaurals are fixed at 15 degrees. Custom molded bi-lumen 16" PVC tubing stays soft and flexible. Double leaf internal spring construction reduces bulk and prevents kinking when folded. Complete with one pair of PVC eartips and Adsoft deluxe PVC eartips in small and large sizes for ultimate in wearing comfort and acoustic seal. Spare diaphragm included. Scope ID Tag included. Weighs 7.5 oz. Overall length 25.5". Limited Lifetime Warranty on metal parts.
- Combination chestpiece precisely machined to exacting tolerances from surgical stainless steel
- Extra deep bell for unsurpassed low frequency response
- Ultra-sensitive diaphragm for greater amplification and crisper high frequency transmission
- Cardiology headset with large bore stainless steel binaurals are fixed at 15° angle to maximize comfort and acoustic seal
- Bi-lumen (dual bore) 16" PVC tubing stays soft and flexible
- Adsoft threaded PVC eartips for the ultimate in wearing comfort and acoustic seal
- Includes accessory kit with spare diaphgram, extra Adsoft and standard eartips
- Scope ID Tag included
- Weighs 7.5 oz.
- Tubing length: 22 inches long
- Overall length 25.5"
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on metal parts
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase any product sold by an Authorized Dealer of that specific product offered at lower price. Proof of lower price is required.
Here's how to qualify for Price Match:
- Services such as custom imprinting, extended warranties, ect.
- Items must be in advertised as New Condition, HRM USA will not price match against Used, Newly Overhauled, Manufacturer Refurbished, or Open Box Returns
- Out of Stock or Preorder items do not qualify
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers (Marketplace Sellers) on Website
- Price Match will take into consideration final value costs, including shipping and taxes.