ADC Diagnostix Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
Shipping handling time is available on products that are In Stock.
Excludes Preorder Items, Out of Stock Items, Custom Imprint Orders.
Reads SPO2 and Pulse Rate with 6 changeable display modes.
This device is intended for medical diagnostic purposes only. It is used to indirectly measure the functional oxygen saturation (SpO2) of an adult or pediatric patient’s blood. Functional oxygen saturation refers to the ratio of oxyhemoglobin to all hemoglobin that is capable of carrying oxygen. This oximeter is not intended for continuous monitoring. The Pulse Oximeter requires no routine calibration or maintenance other than replacement of batteries.
- Finger Pulse Oximeter
- Carry lanyard with rubberized bumper
- 2 AAA batteries
- 2 year limited warranty
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase any product sold by an Authorized Dealer of that specific product offered at lower price. Proof of lower price is required.
Here's how to qualify for Price Match:
- Services such as custom imprinting, extended warranties, ect.
- Items must be in advertised as New Condition, HRM USA will not price match against Used, Newly Overhauled, Manufacturer Refurbished, or Open Box Returns
- Out of Stock or Preorder items do not qualify
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers (Marketplace Sellers) on Website
- Price Match will take into consideration final value costs, including shipping and taxes.