ADC Automatic Ultra Digital Blood Pressure Monitor
Shipping handling time is available on products that are In Stock.
Excludes Preorder Items, Out of Stock Items, Custom Imprint Orders.
Offering a (BHS) AA rating, the Advantage Ultra is our top of the line upper arm digital home BP monitor for those who insist on the very best.
Measures systolic, diastolic pressure, and pulse (Measuring Method Oscillometric, Pressure Sensor Capacitive, Pulse Range 40-200bpm, Systolic/Diastolic Range 30-280 mmHg)
Extra Large LCD Display
Contains AC Adapter, 4 AA batteries, USB Cable, PC Link Software
5 Year Warranty
- Self-adjusting wide range rigid latex-free Adult cuff fits arm ranges from 8.7 to 18.1 inches (22 to 46 cm)
- Extended Range 8.6 to 18 inches (22-46cm)
- British Hypertension Society (BHS) AA rating ensures unrivaled accuracy
- Smart Logic Technology determines ideal inflation level
- Automatic inflation and deflation control
- MAM Advantage Average mode automatically averages 3 readings for superior reporting accuracy
- Irregular Heartbeat Detection gives you a warning signal at the appearance of an irregular heartbeat
- Traffic Light Indicator shows you the range within which the indicated blood pressure value lies compared to National Standards
- Displays AM and PM readings separately to help detect morning hypertension
- Advanced 2 zone memory with date and time stamp recalls last 99 readings for two different people
- PC Link Analyzer Software connects your blood pressure monitor to your PC to download and print data, graphs, charts, and tables of your readings.
- Can be used with Microsoft’s Healthvault and then displayed on aps available for IOS, Android, and Microsoft smart phones and tablets. Compatible with Microsoft Windows XP, Vista. NOT compatible with Mac.
- USB Cable for easy PC hook-up
- Cuff Pressure Display Range 0–299 mmHg
- Auto-off to conserve batteries
- Meets or exceeds EN 1060-1, and EN 1060-3