ADC Diagnostix Palm Aneroid Sphygmomanometer
ADC Diagnostix Palm Aneroid Sphygmomanometer has a rating of 5.0 stars based on 1 reviews.
$54.29with Fast,Free Shipping
Shipping handling time is available on products that are In Stock.
Excludes Preorder Items, Out of Stock Items, Custom Imprint Orders.
See more: Manual Blood Pressure
A versatile palm style aneroid sphygmomanometer boasting precision crafted performance and rugged durability.
- Sphygmomanometer accuracy +/-3mmHg at 50ºF(10ºC) - 104ºF(40ºC)
- Sphygmomanometer accuracy at extended temperatures +/-3mmHg or 2% whichever is greater at 104ºF(40ºC)
- Palm type - Sphygmomanometer
- 804 gauge with lifetime warranty
- Valve type - Integal
- Cuff type - Adcuff
- One tube
- One-hand convenience
- Ambidextrous infinite control trigger release air valve
- Cuff Size Guide Marking System comprehensive cuff markings that promote proper cuff positioning and prevent mis-cuffing.
- Quick release slip connector
- Filter protected Adflow bulb and valve
- Movement housed in a zinc cage that suspends within the polymer housing for enhanced shock resistance
- Extended Scaleplate – Graduation marks that extend beyond the indicator needle to eliminate parallax error.
- Luminescent Dial – graduation marks, numbers and indicator needle are luminescent for easier reading in low light.
- Dip molded latex inflation bladder withstands heavy use
- Precision crafted manometer exceeds industry standards - 300mmHg Japanese engineered movement tested to 50,000 cycles
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/AAMI/ISO 81060-1
- Assembled, inspected, and packaged in the U.S.A. from foreign components
- ADC 703 with CHILD cuff sizing 5.1 to 7.6 inches (13 to 19.5 cm)
- ADC 703 with SMALL ADULT cuff sizing 7.4 to 10.6 inches (19 to 27 cm)
- ADC 703 with ADULT cuff sizing 9 to 15.7 inches (23 to 40 cm)
- ADC 703 with LARGE ADULT cuff sizing 13.3 to 19.6 inches (34 to 50 cm)
- ADC 703 with THIGH cuff sizing 15.7 to 25.9 inches (40 to 66 cm)