FlashForge Creator Pro 3D Printer
$1,199.00with Fast,Free Shipping
Shipping handling time is available on products that are In Stock.
Excludes Preorder Items, Out of Stock Items, Custom Imprint Orders.
Free Economy Shipping is 5-7 business days.
See more: 3D Printing
The true personal 3D printer for Makers.Creator series 3D printer is open source so you can continuously upgrade and advance together with the Maker Community. Use your favorite software to slice your creations or flash Creator with a custom firmware to unlock additional functions. Open source makes the Creator series truly a personal 3D printer—a 3D printer custom-tailored to your needs.
Key features and improvements
- Sturdy metal frame is substantially more stable than the Creator's original wood frame.
- Warp-resistant 6.3mm aluminum build platform remains perfectly level under the stress of high heat.
- New heat-resistant metal platform supports replace plastic supports.
- New heavy-duty (10mm) z-axis guide rod ensures steady and precise movement.
- New acrylic cover encloses the chamber to insulate and protect ABS prints.
- New LED light illuminates the build chamber.
- New integrated LCD screen and button board functions error-free.
Versatile dual extruder that achieves more.3D printing provokes our minds to think creatively. It inspires us to seek new ways to old solutions and improve how existing things work. Creativity shouldn’t have any boundaries, so that every individual can experiment and become an innovator.
We’ve engineered a dual extruder with this concept in mind—a dual extruder that has no limits. In stock form, Creator Pro prints ABS, PLA, nylon, dissolvable filament, and even composite materials such as wood and metal. The extruders can be modified to print flexible and other composite materials that may come out in the future.
An entirely new build platform system.The all-new build platform system has been redesigned to provide a more stable vertical movement. Its full metal platform can withstand high print bed temperature and minimize warping. And the 3-point leveling mechanism makes leveling the print bed faster than before.
Spacious build area.Creator Pro has a lot of open space for your creations to build on. Its print bed stretches 9 inches across and 6 inches deep. And with a maximum build height of 5.7 inches, the print bed is large enough to fit three 12-ounce beverage cans with more room to spare at the top.
Solid steel frame construction.The backbone of Creator Pro is a powder-coated steel frame that holds components together at various critical points. The result is a 3D printer that’s more stable and provides up to 60% increase in print speed compared to its predecessor. Its heavy-duty frame makes Creator Pro more durable too, giving it a solid stance anywhere it’s placed.
- FlashForge Creator Pro
- 2 spool holders
- 2 spools of filament (net weight: 2.2 pounds per spool, material and color randomly selected)
- 2 filament guide tubes
- Accessory bag containing nuts, screws, and hex wrench set
- Power supply cable
- USB cable
- End stop switch cable (spare part)
- Acrylic covers kit
- 4GB SD card (contains software, test sample files and user manual).
- Compatibility: Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
- Print from SD card or over USB
- Input file type: STL, gcode
- Build envelope: 225 x 145 x 150 mm
- Build volume: About 5 liters
- Layer thickness: 0.1-0.3 mm. (adjustable)
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4 mm
- Overall dimensions: 320 x 467 x 381 mm
- Packing dimension: 590 x 470 x 580 mm