FlashForge Creator Pro 3D Printer
Shipping handling time is available on products that are In Stock.
Excludes Preorder Items, Out of Stock Items, Custom Imprint Orders.
The true personal 3D printer for Makers.Creator series 3D printer is open source so you can continuously upgrade and advance together with the Maker Community. Use your favorite software to slice your creations or flash Creator with a custom firmware to unlock additional functions. Open source makes the Creator series truly a personal 3D printer—a 3D printer custom-tailored to your needs.
Key features and improvements
- Sturdy metal frame is substantially more stable than the Creator's original wood frame.
- Warp-resistant 6.3mm aluminum build platform remains perfectly level under the stress of high heat.
- New heat-resistant metal platform supports replace plastic supports.
- New heavy-duty (10mm) z-axis guide rod ensures steady and precise movement.
- New acrylic cover encloses the chamber to insulate and protect ABS prints.
- New LED light illuminates the build chamber.
- New integrated LCD screen and button board functions error-free.
Versatile dual extruder that achieves more.3D printing provokes our minds to think creatively. It inspires us to seek new ways to old solutions and improve how existing things work. Creativity shouldn’t have any boundaries, so that every individual can experiment and become an innovator.
We’ve engineered a dual extruder with this concept in mind—a dual extruder that has no limits. In stock form, Creator Pro prints ABS, PLA, nylon, dissolvable filament, and even composite materials such as wood and metal. The extruders can be modified to print flexible and other composite materials that may come out in the future.
An entirely new build platform system.The all-new build platform system has been redesigned to provide a more stable vertical movement. Its full metal platform can withstand high print bed temperature and minimize warping. And the 3-point leveling mechanism makes leveling the print bed faster than before.
Spacious build area.Creator Pro has a lot of open space for your creations to build on. Its print bed stretches 9 inches across and 6 inches deep. And with a maximum build height of 5.7 inches, the print bed is large enough to fit three 12-ounce beverage cans with more room to spare at the top.
Solid steel frame construction.The backbone of Creator Pro is a powder-coated steel frame that holds components together at various critical points. The result is a 3D printer that’s more stable and provides up to 60% increase in print speed compared to its predecessor. Its heavy-duty frame makes Creator Pro more durable too, giving it a solid stance anywhere it’s placed.
- FlashForge Creator Pro
- 2 spool holders
- 2 spools of filament (net weight: 2.2 pounds per spool, material and color randomly selected)
- 2 filament guide tubes
- Accessory bag containing nuts, screws, and hex wrench set
- Power supply cable
- USB cable
- End stop switch cable (spare part)
- Acrylic covers kit
- 4GB SD card (contains software, test sample files and user manual).
- Compatibility: Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
- Print from SD card or over USB
- Input file type: STL, gcode
- Build envelope: 225 x 145 x 150 mm
- Build volume: About 5 liters
- Layer thickness: 0.1-0.3 mm. (adjustable)
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4 mm
- Overall dimensions: 320 x 467 x 381 mm
- Packing dimension: 590 x 470 x 580 mm
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase any product sold by an Authorized Dealer of that specific product offered at lower price. Proof of lower price is required.
Here's how to qualify for Price Match:
- Services such as custom imprinting, extended warranties, ect.
- Items must be in advertised as New Condition, HRM USA will not price match against Used, Newly Overhauled, Manufacturer Refurbished, or Open Box Returns
- Out of Stock or Preorder items do not qualify
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers (Marketplace Sellers) on Website
- Price Match will take into consideration final value costs, including shipping and taxes.
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within 45 days of purchase date subject to conditions below. Claims for items damaged in transit must be received within (3) business days of receipt of merchandise. Items deemed defective by manufacturer standards must be reported within 7 days of receipt. Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. Please allow 5-7 Business days for a credit to appear on your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued within 7- 10 business days after receipt of return.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 10% or a $2.95 minimum fee.
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at 800-403-8285 for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange.
No Used Returns/Exchanges on the following
- Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging has been opened or safety seals have have been broken.
- Computers and Computer Software, once any of the manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
- Heating Pads, once safety seal has been broken
- Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable once opened.
- All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.) once unwrapped or seal broken.
- Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item indicated on the website as non-returnable.
- Imprinted products.
- Suunto Products that have been used
- HRM USA Stores Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.