2XU Compression Arm Sleeve Pair
Shipping handling time is available on products that are In Stock.
Excludes Preorder Items, Out of Stock Items, Custom Imprint Orders.
- Using PWX POWER for enhanced compression
- Graduated seamless design
- Highest power denier targeted to biceps, triceps + forearms
- Graduated fit to promote increased circulation for recovery
- Reduces soreness + enhances flushing if blood lactates from exercising muscles
- UPF 50+ Sun Protection
- Moisture sicking
- Sold In Pairs
2XU Graduated Pressure
2XUs graduated compression technology boasts regulated pressure throughout all garments to deliver performance benefits during and post exercise. By enhancing circulation through increased venous function, more oxygenated blood is delivered to the muscles that need it most. At the same time, by-products created by exercise, such as lactic acid, are flushed from the muscles to reduce fatigue and decrease recovery time.
How should my 2XU Compression garments fit?
Your 2XU Compression garment should fit the body snugly and firmly without uncomfortably ‘cutting in’ to the body. If this is the case, you should review your size choice.
For upper body garments, a free range of movement in the shoulders is essential, as is comfort in the underarms.